Lightning Mcqueen

Snake puncher opens his apartment door with a heavy sigh

He hated donkey kong but most of all he was jealous of him- he saw potential in his ability to squash snakes with ease with his muscular arms and strong legs.

Not only that but he was always so well groomed never showing up to a snake fight without washing the blood from the previous fight off.

But atlast they were competitors and that was not even there first problem- donkey kong despised him- so much so that Akihiko knew there was nothing he could do to receive forgiveness. So instead he choose to hate him with the power of a thousand suns. The only way to fight a burning house is with another burning house right?

I mean thats how he got over his sisters death

Anyway the focus was not on his dead sister it was on doneky kong. His hot hairy rival who he met on a whale 5 years ago back then he was a different man and so was his hairy pal.

*******flashbackkkk********

Donkey kong was peacefully sitting on his dear whale friend arnold. Donkey kong and arnold were old friends and would chat about their loves weekly as arnold gave donkey kong lifts to the mini island across the sea where donkey kong received his bananas. They shared many secrets and would gossip about everything they had in life.

On this particular day arnold was telling donkey kong about her and her husbands new calves and how they kept misbehaving by crashing into each other to make each other spin in the water. Suddenly a random snake lept out from the sea into the air. It landed in arnolds blow hole and arnold could no longer breath.

Donkey kong panicked and strolled up to the snake softly grabbing it and tried to pull it out

'Its not budging, it wont move' donkey kong cried out in tears

'Please i don't want to hurt you mr snake, could you please move'

He gave another pull

'Mr snake please!, please move' donkey kong yelled in sobs now

'Someone please help- please- my friend she can't breathe'

Out of the blue suddenly appears snake puncher as he climbs onto the whale soaking wet and walks up to the snake. He pushes collapsed donkey kong out of the way and grabs the snake and simply snaps it like a glowstick and then yanks it out.

Unfortuantely arnold did not get enough oxygen to survive.

Donkey kong attended his funeral the following week- it was a beautiful service

******end flashback*******

'Fair enough he hates me, i could have saved his best friend'

Akihiko sighed as he walks to his fridge and opens it to get a glass of milk

'Oh no milk, better go to the store'

Akihiko walks out of his house and closes the door

'Oh hey, Akihiko'

'oh hey lighting mcqueen, we must go for a drive later' Akihiko replies as he strolls onto the footpath