Chapter 1: the begining

(Brick's POV)

We were looking for the power puffs by looking for any trouble that happened in new Townsville. To be honest it wasn't easy like we thought,but after a few days we remembered that we had seen them at a lab on a hill. We were about to go there to see if they were there when we see Mono-Jojo robbing a bank (I think). Our first reaction was to run away from him since he was such a bad influence on us, but just as we are about to run I start thinking that maybe we can use this to our advantage in our overall plan to change our selves. So I said "Hey, guys why don't we stop Mojo ourselves and use that to start getting a good rep?" They look at me like I've been smoking something. Then they look at each other and started to smile at me and said "let's do it!"

So we headed over to Mojo and asked him why he was stealing again? All he did was push us on the ground. This lit our short fuses and we went to town on him. He literally didn't have a chance after he did that. We decided to hog tie him for no apparent reason other than to see how much it embarrassed him. We started to hear cheers from behind us as we were the Heroes this time and if I'm really honest with you it felt great. No crime we ever did was quite as satisfying as this moment was. We then saw that he had come through a hole in the bank and we decided to fix the holes he made inside the vault (see it how he made a few before getting the vault). We found a metal work place across the street and asked if we could get some that would cover the hole in the vault. She said "I saw everything, you boys saved those people form that monkey. I say you earned the metal to fix those walls. How big do you need it?"

I said "we don't know. We just happens by and we figured we'd help them. Also to get a little revenge for him blowing up our house with his last invention. Anyway would you come over and measure it out for us. We promise to pay you back for this."

She said "it's on the house. Now show me that hole!"

Boomer said "Are you sure?"

She said "yes, I'm sure"

Butch said "Ok, this way"

We lead her to the hole Mojo made. She examined it and then said "This hole is about 2 yards in diameter. We'll need a big piece in order to cover it. Want to bring me some of the scrap in the back of my store while I look after that monkey that you hog tied?"

We looked up and said "Sure. Is there anything else you might want us to get in case?"

She said "yea, I do. There's a torch and gas tank in the store and some more equipment in there that I'll need. The thing is I don't think you have the knowledge to handle that equipment. Unless I'm mistaken about you."

I said "I have taken a welding class online. It wasn't long but it did teach me the basics."

She said "if you think you can handle it then you have my permission to use them. "

I saw her name tag and decided to say "sweet! Thank you ms. Stone."

Ms. Stone said "Your welcome."

I said "Hey Boomer, why don't you stay with ms. Stone to keep an eye on Mojo while we get the supplies just in case he try's to escape?"

Boomer said shyly "Um... I-I don't think should."

I knew that Boomer was no good around girls but I thought someone not his age and not trying to get a date with him might help him stop being so sheepish around other girls. So I said "No, you stay here and watch over the big ape and if Ms. Stone needs anything you do your best to get it for her." I saw them look at each other for a moment with confused looks and then I said "that's an order!" Boomer groaned trying to talk his way out, but we had already left him to get the supples.