16

Kayla's pov.

"What was that, back at the cabin?" I ask Zayn, confused why he did that to that guy.

"Nothing. Handling business" he says firmly, knowing I hit his hard spot.

I sit on the couch, still wondering why he did that.

"Zayn, what the actual fuck! Why are you so shady?" I ask, getting angry, for how he's been acting lately.

"Because Kayla, I just am, and you're going to have to deal with it" he says, looking at me straight in the eye, making me cringe.

"Yeah, like that's going to happen" I say, making a huffing sound.

"It will, it will" he tells me.

I was about to say something, until his phone interrupted me.

"Don't do anything stupid" he says, walking to his room, closing the door behind him.

Doesn't he at least trust me a little?

My curiosity gets the best of me, I get up sneakily and walk to his door, pressing my ear on the door to hear his conversation.

"No, I can't Louis" he says, irritation sounded in his voice.

"Cause I fucking can't! I can't do that, she's been through alot" he says.

Is he talking about me?

"Look, I'll bring him a virgin, but not Kayla, she's not available" he says, this time mentioning me.

How does he know I'm a virgin?

"Kayla would never do that. What? Are you fucking kidding me?" He whispers yells.

"He wants her? But-" he says, but the other person on the line cuts him off.

"He knows how she looks like? Louis, no" he says sternly.

"I'll get him another girl, and that's the end of this" he says, I assume he hanged up already, meaning I had to hurry the fuck up to the couch.

I quickly sprinted off to the couch, pretending I was sitting there the whole time.

He soon, opens the door, coming at my direction, looking at me.

"Did you hear anything?" He says, suspecting something.

"Psh, no" I say rolling my eyes, getting off the couch and going to my room.

I go into my room and shut the door, getting ready for bed.

I change into a pair of sweatpants and a tank top, I jump into my bed, ready for sleep to come at me.

Zayn's pov.

"You have to give him what you promised him, a virgin" Louis says In the other line.

"No, I can't Louis" I tell him, already getting irritated.

"Why the fuck not?" He says, with a noticeable tone.

"Cause I fucking can't! I can't do that, she's been through alot"

"You have to bring him one, or else" he says, sketchy enough.

"Look, I'll bring him a virgin, but not Kayla, she's not available" I say wanting him to quit mentioning Kayla.

"Kayla's has to have sex with him, that's the whole point of this, Zayn. That's why he wants a virgin" he says.

"Kayla would never do that. What? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"He wants Kayla. And only her" he says firmly and clear.

"He wants her? But-" I say, only to get cut off.

"He knows how she looks like, he wants her and that's that" he says, sternly.

"He knows how she looks like? Louis, no"

"Yes, Zayn. Get him Kayla or else"

"I'll get him another girl, and that's the end of this" and with that, I hang up on him, not wanting to discuss this any longer.

I walk out of the room, finding Kayla's on the couch, wonder if she heard.

"Did you hear anything?" I say, hoping she didn't.

"Psh, no" she says, getting up and going to her room.

I need to protect Kayla or else she's going to end up killed.

She needs me and I'll be here for her.