Chapter 1 (Tobias POV)

(This takes place were Allegiant left off. All rights go to Veronica Roth)

I awake in bed with heavy breaths and beads of sweat rolling down my forehead.

It was a dream, just a dream, a very bad nightmare. I would never go zip lining let alone creamate Tris.
It's been two weeks since Tris went into the wepons lab. Caleb was supposed to go but she always tried to do the right thing. I miss her so much, and I can't talk to Caleb because he reminds me of her too much. We are still in the bureu because of Uriah. Just as they were going to pull his plug Christina saw his hand move and his pulse came back. Now he's recovering helping me make funeral arrangements for Tris. She would have loved to have seen Uriah. But we haven't seen Caleb in two weeks, not that I'd want to anyways but no one has seen him he's been in the lab for a week or at least thats what Cara says. They wanted him to help but he said he was too busy. I was interupted by a knock on the door.
"Tobias ? " I know that voice. No it can't be. She's dead. I run over to the door bracing myself for what i might see. When I open the door I feel like this is a dream she standing here in front of me. After a moment of looking at her in disbelief "Tris? " my voice sounds scratchy and there are tears welling in my eyes.
"Tobias it's me , I'm real. I told you I'd never leave you and so I didn't."

A/N
sorry about the cliff hanger but in this story you will get explanations, possibly (and by that I mean defintley) get over fear number 6.So tell me what you think

Also my fandom account on insta is or if you prefer (fmoig) (you don't have to follow if you don't want to) @fangirl_everythang
~Janelle