Chapter 3

the crowd gets wilder as Hanabi's team step inside the battlefield where they can see uncountable robots awaits for them.

"do everything you can, I'm counting you all." she then ready her higanbana as they gathered into a circle.

Kagura summoned her umbrella and fix her earpiece.

they stood there waiting for the signal to start the show.

"Begin!"

Freya were assigned to the bottom lane alone, she thought it'll be easy but when she starts to make a move by knocking them up, she figured out they're not easy to deal with.

her eyes widened as she step back when one of the robots tried to hit her arm, Freya dodged their attacks with her sword.

"this is Lesley! you see they can still fight even if we attack them, the only thing we can do for now is to find their weak spot." Lesley said on the other line.

Freya press the button of her earpiece, "I'm working on it!"

"attack each part of them, time is running!"

as what Hanabi told them, they start to attack each part of the robots when they heard Kagura exclaimed on the other line seemed she figured it.

"the head!"

Freya grinned and jump to the group of robots as she slain their head, destroyed the robots.

minutes passed, they still keep slaying the robots not bothered by sweats and small wounds, their target number of killed is more than hundreds but can they still make it happen?

"we can do this right?" Kagura asked in low tone.

Hanabi was panting heavily but still manage to talk to them, "d-don't make that voice! i believe in you all because we're teams, we still have 16 minutes!"

Freya keep telling her self that this is nothing compared to the battle of the fallen warriors in their land.

due to her occupied mind, a robot wounded her arms as its starts bleeding.

she lose too much blood from her legs,waist and arms, she groans in pain, holding her arms letting her self fall in the ground as the robots quickly gathered and block her.

'm-my ancestors guide me.'

"Freya!"

-

Zilong on the group of crowd was pissed by their yelled, shouts and cheers.

"can you all just keep your mouth shut! i can't fucos on watching them!"

Hayabusa felt a tug on the side of his lips but he can't tell him directly what's inside his mind because even him also did the same.

'them? but you're just looking on the certain person.'

He didn't expect they assigned Kagura in the mid lane alone, she is the only person he know who have a unique weapon an Umbrella, looking at her, she really did improve a lot from the day He left the village, Kagura now manage to fight alone.

Hanabi on the top lane along with Lesley, forgot to dodge the robot behind her causing a deep wound to Scarlet Flower.

"careless." Hanzo mumbled.

Hayabusa turn his gaze to Hanabi, his old rival but also his friend, her determination is the reason why the elders choose her to be his partner in missions when they're still at the village because knowing her, Hanabi can't afford to lose, she would give everything in a fight when it's needed.