Chapter Four

Venus’s P.O.V
    It has been a few days since Bella had gotten here and I had noticed that she was beginning to wonder we Edward was which I found odd when she kept looking in our direction when I sat with Jasper and the others at lunch, “do you think she’s wondering where Edward is or something” I asked Jasper and he shrugged, “probably” he just before the bell rang and lunch had ended. When school had ended for the day, Jasper had offered to drive me home and I just held his hand the entire ride home. We had finally made it back to my place and I kissed him, “have a good night darlin” he said with a smirk on his face and I smiled a little before kissing him again, “you to and I love you” I said to him before getting out of the car, “I love you to” he said out the window and left as soon as I walked into the house, “hey sweety, how was your day?” my mom asked as I took off my shoes, “it was good, how was yours?” I asked, “it was alright, went around town seeing if anyone was hiring and a few places said they would give me a call if they get anything” she said as I sat on the couch with her, “that’s nice” I said to her and we continued to talk before I had helped her with dinner later that night before heading upstairs when we were done and did my homework while I ate before getting changed for the night after leaving my window opened just incase Jasper decided to pop in at some point and not long after I had finished getting ready, I heard something and saw that it was Jasper and I smiled to myself as he climbed through the window and I went to give him a kiss, “so how was your day today?” I asked him as we sat on the bed, “it was alright, how was yours?” he asked and I shrugged, “the same pretty much” I said we both agreed to watch a movie and relax for the rest of the night until I fell asleep in his arms.   

    It was now the next day and I had woken up to see that Jasper wasn’t there before I soon noticed a note on my nightstand and saw that it was from as it had said that he needed to go and hunt before school started and that he would be back in time to take me to school and after reading it, I had gone to get ready for school and made sure that I had everything I needed before heading downstairs to see my mom plating Breakfast, “good morning sweetie, how did you sleep?” my mom asked as she handed me the plate of food, “I slept pretty good, how about you?” I asked as I ate, “me too, do you need a ride to school or is your new boyfriend taking you?” my mom asked as she chuckled, “Jasper’s taking me” I told her before I finished and felt my phone buzz and saw that it was Jasper as he had told me that he was here, “well I gotta go” I told my mom as I grabbed my things, “alright sweetie, have a good day and tell Jasper I say hi'' my mom shouted, “alright” I shouted back before I got to his car and got in quickly since it was raining, “morning, my mom says hi by the way” I said kissing his cheek, “morning darlin and tell her I said hi when you get the chance” he said as we drove to the school and walked inside from the rain and met with his family for a bit before the bell rang and we all went our separate ways and both Edward and I had gone to Biology, “where have you been the past few days, just wondering because it looked like Bella was curious?” I asked him, “long story, I’ll tell you later” he said as we made it to class and sat down in our usual spots and Mike soon came and sat down next to me, “what are you and Eric on about?” I chuckled a little, “oh we were just teasing each other” he said and the class had soon started, “Onion root tip Cells, that’s what is on your slides right now. Separate and Label them into the phases of mitosis, and the first partners to get it right are going to win the Golden Onion” Mr. Molina said as he grabbed and held up the Onion” and both Mike and I started on what Mr. Molina had told us to do. By the time school was over for the day I was standing in the parking lot with Jasper and the others as I stood under the umbrella that he was holding and we all heard what sounded like screeching and saw Tyler’s van heading for Bella and that was when Edward was gone to soon see the van stop and saw Edward leaving not long after, “I’m guessing that’s not a good thing?” I asked and he shook his head, “no it’s not, but we should probably go. I’ll see you later alright and leave your window open” he said and I nodded, “yeah, I’m sure you’re probably going to have to talk to you parents about this I assume” I said and he nodded, “yeah, they’re gonna have to know. I love you” he said, “love you to, I’ll see you later” I said as he got in the car and soon left with Alice and the others and I went to see if Bella was doing alright and when the Paramedics got here, I decided to go with them as we later arrived at the Hospital and got situated.