Chapter 2: The walk

The next day

Dipper awoke early the next morning. He got ready and set out towards town. When he got there he found Pacifica sitting on a bench outside the diner.

"Ready to go?" Dipper asked.

"Yeah," Pacifica replied, " Where too?"

"I was thinking that we could maybe go on a walk through the forest," Dipper said shyly.

"Ok," said Pacifica," lead the way!"

The two set off and into the forest. Dipper made sure that they avoided any supernatural things that he knew lurked in the forest. The two took a break to sit on a log.

But little did they know, Wendy was also taking a walk in the forest and had spotted the two. She hid in the bushes nearby, curious as to why the two were together. She wasn't close enough to make out what they were saying but she saw them laughing together and they looked like they were having a good time. Wendy instantly got jealous. She has always had a crush on Dipper but didn't want to admit that she had a crush on a 12 year old.

Wendy watched as the two hugged and got really angry. The two started to leave so Wendy stealthily crawled out of the bushes and went back home. She replayed what had happened in her head over and over again. Something inside of her snapped. She began to hate Pacifica more than she had ever hated anyone.

Wendy realized that as long as Pacifica was alive she would probably end up with Dipper. Wendy made a decision: Pacifica would have to die.

*DUN DUN DUN! Lol. That's the end of chapter 2. Sorry it was short. I am currently working on chapter 3. This is my first story in here so please tell me what you think :) *