𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Warning: R18+ content ahead. If you're too young pls DNI. Grammatical errors ahead.

Third Person's POV

“Go put it on.” 

“I knew it would look good on you baby~” Ran purrs out, reaching you in seconds as his fingertips brush against your side, and moments later traps you between the wall and his body.

Goosebumps rise over your body with an excited shudder feeling his erection through the lingerie. Hand brushing your jawline and you could feel the cool staples in contrast to his hot skin making your heart jump a beat.

“Do you really think so?” I asked him

“Mhm, I wouldn’t have gotten it if I didn’t think you’d look so delicious (Y/n).”

You tilt your head to the side, your lashes fluttering closed, as his kisses work down your jaw and along your neck. Fingers nipping lightly at your collarbone, slipping down your hips, then back up beneath fabric, looking down your tummy.

"Baby, please," you plead seductively, and he grins back, placing his knee between your thighs. A flush spreads across your cheeks as you rock your hips to get some sensation, earning you a 'tch.'

As he watches your expression transform into a lusty one once more, his fingers sink into your flesh, kissing along your neck and jaw. You pant as you watch him with your eyes slit open, desiring more than just his knee.

Riding his thigh a good while longer, Ran pulls back his leg grinning as you had immersed through the thong and onto his clothing.

"Is there someone who's a touch desperate?" How about I fuck you till you're able to attend your performance in a wheelchair? "

"Hmmm~"

He only needed the delicate mewl to chuckle into your throat and reclined to rake his gaze over your body, reaching out and tugging at the bow across your breasts, the fabric sliding away as it pulls to reveal more of your nude body.

As the material catches over the firm peaks from earlier, he brushes the lace away and cups the spheres of flesh in his palms, and you let the slings drop off your shoulders with it, exposing your top entirely exposed to him.

You struggle and scream as his fingers twist your nipples in a fun but slightly painful twist.

Then, as if in atonement, he gently laps his tongue over them, one hand toying with the other he couldn't comfort with his lips, and his free hand glides down between your legs, smirking like the devil feeling you're dripping down your thighs.

Ran lets his tongue to glide downwards after soothing both teats, as though tasting your skin along the way. Leaning against the wall for assistance and a small gasp of pleasure, you lap the wetness away sometime between your legs.

Your walls constricted around his digit as he slipped a finger in, moaning his name as another was put in with it. Curling and produce a desired in the correct places to make you contract in his presence. It was nice that Ran was taking his time.

You didn't notice he had stood up and begun kissing your lips until you tasted yourself since you were so lost in thinking. Still feeling his hand massaging you down below, thumb gently caressing your clit in time to make you thrust your hips, you whimper into his mouth.

As his tongue passes between your previously split lips and into your mouth, the kiss was hard and demanding, not even asking for admittance. As your cunt strives to draw Ran's fingers in further while your dampness pours down to his wrist, the bliss you thought you'd lost is back in full force.

You didn't get any aid from him groaning for a long time.

“Fuuuckkkk baby. You’re dripping”

He pulls his fingers and lips away from your own as he kisses you, his gaze fixed on your shaking form. Fingers pressed against his lips, tongue protruding and licking a stripe to remove your juices.

He grins down upon you with those scorching cerulean eyes as he watches you swallow hard through hooded eyes.

Cheeks burning as you watch him stare you down while eating you out.

His phone suddenly rang, he just ignored it but it rang many times. Annoyed, he answered the call and it's Sanzu.

"Emergency meeting, boss Mikey said" You heard him sigh in annoyance.

"Our moment also got interrupted so don't be so angry, I feel you" You heard Sanzu said and the phone making you and him laugh.

Anticipating what he would do shortly after, swiftly your lips are recaptured for a moment as you feel him through his pants and groan. Hearing a soft ‘heh’ stepping back grinning coyly.

He kissed you once again and left a hickey at your cleavage.

“See ya at your concert baby~” He said before leaving your house. You heard his motorcycle engine started as he drove away.