Jean meating his lover 🐎 👌👈

( Before I start, I purposely put "meating" and not "meeting". you will find out soon why I did it . 😉😘😉😘😍😍🤪🤪👌👈👈👈👈.)

Let the *meating* begin 😉 ...

"Hey, Jean Kirstein..," horse flirty says
" are you an eco-friendly type of girl? Because the condom in my pocket expires tomorrow. Would you mind to help me use it? "
Jean turnt BRIGHT RED...brighter than the blood he shits out.
"....Horse, There's other people in this hotel...we can't!"
" Who cares...they get it for free. 🙄 "

Jean finally agreed, after all.. he did want to bang his lover 😍😍🤪🤪😙💔.
The little horsey ripped out the condom from his pocket.. by ripped I mean YANKED OUT. Jean got hard. he took of his panties and begged for horsey to go hard and deep.
" Now now, don't get too exited 🤫🤫.." As the horse slipped the condom onto his massive sized cock, he pushed Jean onto the bed and turned him over. The horse pushed his cock inside of him. Thrusting in and out. Jean tried so hard to keep the moans in...but at one point they all came out.

"OH-O-OHH!!" Jean moaned. He sounded like my dad and mum clapping in bed, while I'm awake.
Anyway,,

the horsey took his massive cock out of Jean. The condom fell off. IN JEAN...