This is me

"And I'll see you guys next peace out love yah and enjoy the roller coaster of life" I said giving my signature signing off as I ended my video for this week I guess I didn't introduce myself Hi my names Emilia McLaughlin I'm 18 years old and I make YouTube videos since the age of 16 and I've reached so much through my YouTube channel I've got over 3 million subscribers and I've gotten big opportunities like travelling to America for playlist live and vidcon travelling all around Ireland England and most of America meeting my subscribers who I call friends getting to do collabs with YouTubers such as Joe Sugg Zoe Sugg Alfie Deyes Marcus Butler Niomi Smart Dan Howell Phil Lester Caspar Lee Jack and Finn Harries Louis Cole Tyler Qakley Connor Franta Kian Lawley Jc Caylen Bribry JackSepticEye The Fine Bros Ricky Dillon Troye Sivan Joey Graceffa Grace Helbig Jim Chapman Tanya Burr and loads more YouTubers I've also gotten the chance to interview and film with boybands such as One Direction 5 Seconds Of Summer The Script The Vamps Union J HomeTown Everyday Solution The Tide The YouTube BoyBand and even though I'm Irish I still had the chance to go on The Great British Bake Off For Comic Relief I've gotten a lot of great chances but something doesn't feel right about this. even though I meet so many new people everyday I still think all of this can't be happening to me but it was.
So here's my story of how I got opportunities of a lifetime and that some of my greatest dreams came true

_______________________________
So this is just a brief idea of Emilia McLaughlin but there's more to come in her journey through life if you enjoy this i do have some other stories about YouTubers one on this account and one on my other account also it would mean the world to me if you checked out my other book Smile a HomeTown FanFiction on my other account it's gotten over 1.3K reads and as always I'll end this chapter the same way Emilia ends her videos

I'll see you guys next time peace out love ya and enjoy the roller coaster of life
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee