Oneshot 3/?

(Thank you all sm for 600 reads. That's insane, but anyways back to the story <3)

3rd person:  (Underlined is English)

Books scattered over the table with occasional chatter/arguments here
and there. This went on for about half an hour. The question is will this 'peaceful tutoring date' keep it's peace?

"How do you say 'Institution' in English?"

" 'In-stit-ution' the ending makes a 'Chan' or 'Shan' sound." Yuji explained.

"I-nsti-tuchan"

"Yeah, like that." Yuji unconsciously pat
Megumi's head.

Megumi blushed. "Wh-wha- was th-that for—!" Megumi backed away to the point
where he almost fell out of his seat.

"What? I was just showing you that you did a good job." Itadori said unfazed looking down at the books in front of him.

"W-well don't go around touching people without their permission! Asshole." Megumi
said trying to calm himself down.

Yuji laughed an "Okay jeez" shaking his head.

"What the hell, my face is so warm." Megumi mumbled to himself.

Itadori reached across the table and touched Fushiguro's forehead. "Are you getting sick or something?"

"Wha—" Megumi slapped Yuji's hand away.

Megumi got even more red. "Why'd you do that!?" Megumi whisper yelled, turning to hide his face.

"What?" Itadori asked genuinely confused.

"N-Nothing just forget it"

Itadori was still confused but didn't push further and just shrugged it off.

A few seconds of silence later:

"You know you have quite the reputation..."

"Oh?"

"Everyone around you say that you're really bubbly.

"Which is very confusing, considering how much of an asshole you are."

"........"

"Did I ever offend you somehow?"

"Um..No?" Itadori responded confused.

"Then why are you such a dick?"

"Eh!? If anyone's the dick it's you."

"Huh!?"

Yuji looked down at his workbooks. "You're the one that's always so cold to me, I'll love for us to get along but for some reason we just don't." Yuji answered honestly.

Megumi fell silent.

~Flashback to one month prior~

"Hi I'm Itadori Yuji. Nice to meet you." The pink haired male smiled.

"Oh. Uh yeah, Fushiguro Megumi. Nice to meet you too."

"So um...the room down the hall to the right is yours. The one on the left
is mine." Fushiguro said pointing to the hallway.