Prologue

In a time where technology exists and it has become so much easier to do almost anything, with a single click of a button, a person's location could be easily detected. Which meant crime was so much easier to pull off, but not just any type of crime, no not at all.

Committing heists for some was almost as easy as, stealing candy from a baby, and so why wouldn't you do it?

Throughout the world, all types of people used the resources open to them to commit such crimes and this story is no different, well actually maybe just a tad bit.

I could promise you that in all the major countries there would be at least one such Heist team. A group of people using their talents and greatest attributes to go against the law. Such a those in Italy, Russia, Canada, Australia and so many more.

But there were two teams of criminals that were competing with one another, competing for the top spot, for the title of the greatest Heistmen that ever lived. Both from separate countries and separate continents.

It was the top American crime team in war with the best of Britain. So many times had the two groups gone head to head, trying to steal the same thing, and so many times had these two sides never met face-to-face...
______________
I hope you all enjoyed the prologue, now let's see where this story shall take us. Until next time fellow readers.