Help the jester

A/N: The dialogue won't be exactly the same. Actually it might not even be a little the same. I can't exactly remember the conversations between characters and stuff so I am making up the talking. Also the reader is based off of one of my OC's personalities.

-Reader's P.O.V-
Lillith on my shoulder I hike up the trail to the farm. I see a man sitting on his porch and I assume that's who I need to talk to.

"Hello, what can I do for you" he says with a little attitude.

" The jester down there, I think he needs help " I say glaring at him.

"That's lunatic? I'm not helping him! He acts so merry and happy. No-ones has been this happy for decades" he snaps at me.

'What an ass' I say to myself. "Your such a bad person. Not helping someone in need. Yeah that will make people like you" I tell him. My speech goes up and I smile.

"Your right, that was bad of me. I'll fix that jesters wheel. Tell him I'll be there please"

"Your doing the right thing" I walk down the hill Lilith still on my shoulder. I see the jester and smirk. "HEY JESTER GUESS WHAT"

The jester turns to me startled. "Yes stranger?"

"I got the man to fix your wheel, isn't that great! " I say proud of myself. I see the jester starting at something near me and I follow his gaze to Lilith.
"She's pretty isn't she" I say smiling.

"If I chance to see a cat! Why then I'll feed it to my pet rat! " he sings. I deadpan and pull out my dagger. "Touch her and you'll be sorry"

"He chuckles and shakes his head. " it's just a lullaby I won't hurt your cat! " he says in a bright tone.

"Ok so I got him to fix your wheel. Ya ganna say thank you or do I need to tell him not to? " I say putting my hands on my hips.

"Oh Cicero is so very thankfull! Here some gold for you kindness! " he hands me a bad of gold and I pocket it. "I'll be on my way. Maybe we will see each other again Jester" I walk away and I hear him say to himself "Cicero likes this stranger" weird fella I say.