Random AU (Needs a name)

This one needs a name.
This AU has a very small change, but not all AU'S don't have to have very drastic changes in them.

Basically, Ritchie and Devin end up going to raid Devil's Tongue. They survive...barely. But when they get home, they notice that everyone in Divinus Magia(besides Mario and the other side characters) are gone. The reason? They are in Salode.

Basically, this is an AU where Ritchie and Devin end up not going to Salode because they went to the raid on Devil's Tongue. Ritchie almost has a complete relapse to how he was when Brandon was missing, but Devin snaps him out of it, causing Ritchie to have a complete mental breakdown with Devin comforting him. Ritchie promises he won't drink again if Devin promises he won't leave him(and Devin does promise him that)

Later on, they start developing their relationship as a couple(much to Eden dismay), and 3 months later, everyone returns from Salode. Let's just say Ritchie almost cried when he saw Brandon alive, and Devin did cry when he saw Michael alive. (because Devin kinda thought Michael was dead)

That's it. Hope you enjoy it! And if you use this idea, please credit me and also tell me because I love this idea a lot! Either way, bye for now!