Part 2 ~ Big Love Never End

~At Mercedes Party~
Mechi : "Tini , Jorge come in♡"
Tini & Jorge : "Thanks:)"
Mechi : "You can chill here in the livingroom or in the Garden at the Pool ! :) And if there is something , then you only have to call me and I"m there ♡"
Tini : "Thanks ! You are the best! ♡"
Mechi : *Ironic* "haha i know sweety ♡"
She winked at me and leave us.
In the Livingroom and in the Garden are so much people. Everywhere something to eat , to Drink and of course music. Very loud music.
Jorge : "Tini ?♡"
He Asked with his soft voice.
Tini : "Yes?♡"
Jorge : "Can I have this Dance with the most perfect Girl?♡"
He showed me his Hand and I felt myself blushing.
Tini : "Yes♡"
I Put my Hand in his and he pulled me close to him. Now our noses are touching and I had to bite my lip. It was a slowly Dance and I can assure you that it was perfect.
Tini : "Jorge ?♡"
Jorge : "Yes ?♡"
Tini : "I love you ♡"
Jorge : "But not as much as I do ♡"
We looked very long into each other eyes , and it was magic. But I want to Kiss him.
Tini : "Jorge ?"
Jorge : "Yes ?"
Tini : "You weird Jorge , kiss me !♡"
We kissed us long and magic. After that there was "normal" , modern music. We went to the Garden and set down on a Bench next to the Pool. It is so magic here. It is dark , only the moon is shining and the Pool Lights are on. We talked a lot about our week because we had Seen us only 2 Days this Week (the Reason the solo career). After a few Minutes i stood up and Jorge took my arm.
Jorge : "Where are you going?"
Tini : "I want to Drink something , do you want something to Drink too?"
Jorge : "Oh okay , no thanks♡"
Tini : "Okay , I"m Back in 2 Minutes."
2 Minutes later. I went back to Jorge and i saw him standing there , next to the Pool.
Tini : "Hey :)"
Jorge : "Hey , you are back ♡ I missed you♡"
Tini : "Huhh? But I was only 2 Minutes away!♡"
Jorge : "But I missed my Little Princess♡"
I felt myself blushing. Jorge put his hand on my cheek.
Jorge : "You are so sweet if you are blushing♡"
Now I felt my heart beating faster.
Jorge (he whispered) : "I love you Tini♡"
Tini : "I love you mo.."
I could not speak because he kissed me very soft. I hope so that this Night never end.

Hope you like it ♡ Next Part soon ♡