#4 Back in school

Jungwon and Jay spent almost every day together happily. Winter break was now over and school was starting again.

                            (At school)

           Jungwon made his way to the cafeteria, and sat next to Ni-ki, Sunoo, and Jake. Jay came up to Jungwon and sat next to him. "Who is this?" The rest of the group asked at the same time. "Uh this is my friend Jay" Jungwon said to them as they nodded.

                After Jay was done eating, he decided to go up to the roof. Jungwon followed him silently and broke the silence. "It's pretty chilly yeah?" He said but the older didn't respond.

              Jungwon hugged Jay's back and pouted, "Hey what's wrong?" Jay responded to the cute action, "nothings wrong I just"....  "You just?" Jungwon turned Jay around and looked at him straight in his eyes. "I'm confused with myself" Jay said smiling, holding Jungwons cheeks.

                "I don't know, but I think that I like you. After all these days that we spent together, I realized it" Jay said as Jungwon hugged him once again. Jungwon responded with tears in his eyes saying, "I think I do too". "Well let's go on a date?" Jay said happily while Jungwon nodded.

              Sunoo, Ni-ki, Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jake were hiding and secretly watching while smiling.

     I am planning to make more Jaywon fanfics but I'm only going to start with one of them when I'm done with this.