Act 1-Mizuki-Sailor Lunar Eclipse

Mizuki's POV
My name is Mizuki Tsukino. I am the younger twin sister of Usagi Tsukino. We go to the same school, Jubaan Public Middle School.
As we ran into our friends Naru and Sakura, we went inside and sat down. Luckily for Usagi, I got her a Moon clock for her birthday and was surprised that she got me a Sailor Mimas action figure. After school, I saw Ichigo Chiba, whom I often called Ichi, and Mamoru. "Hey!" I yelled at them. "How are you guys?" They looked at our report cards. "Huh, interesting that you're doing well, you two. Especially for you, bumphead." Mamoru said. I facepalmed myself. "Birdbrain, they're buns not bumps! Get your facts straight!" I yelled.
"Get your facts straight! Also, I'm
decent in math, history, geography and English whereas Usagi here excels in home economics!" We then left and went to the jewelry shop our friends mom owns and looked at some stuff. "Even though I'm grateful to have an awesome sister like you, Mizuki, they look pretty expensive." Usagi said. "Though we do have allowance from the chores and you make everything better. I don't know what I'd do without an awesome sister like you in my life." I smiled. "Same," I said. We then went to the arcade for a few, played the Sailor V and Mimas games, then went home to do our homework. After dinner, we cleaned up and saw the two cats again. 
"Usagi, Mizuki, thank goodness we found you two!" The black cat said. "We are looking for Princess Serenity and her twin sister, Princess Selene, also known as Sailor Lunar Eclipse, leader of the  Lunar Guardians.  You look exactly like her, Mizuki." I was surprised. I remember a girl with black shoes of Neptune, a gold tiara with a white crescent moon, white gloves with black wristbands, a long black bow, and, from what I remember, an eternal front bow with a black and gold broach, which had part of the Legendary Silver Crystal in it.
"I remember what Sailor Lunar Eclipse looked like." I said. "I think I have the same hair as her, as well as eyes. As a princess, her dress was similar to Serenity's but black and gold. As Silver Moon, her outfit was in between Eternal, Regular and remembering the past, for me, at least. As far as I know. But what about Usagi?" The white cat looked at her. "She's Sailor Moon, guardian of love and justice." The white cat said. "By the way, I'm Crystal, and this is Luna. We need your help to stop evil." I nodded as Usagi and I were handed two broaches. The two cats told us to say our transformation phrases.
"Moon Prism Power, Make Up!"
"Lunar Eclipse Power, Make Up!"
As we transformed, we looked at each other and were impressed. Luna and Crystal were also impressed. Suddenly, Sailor Moon heard screaming. "That must be Naru and Sakura!" Sailor Moon yelled. "They're in danger! We have to save them!" I nodded in agreement as we all ran to the situation and saw them. "Hey, leave those girls alone!" Sailor Moon yelled, looking at me then at our friends captors. "I'm the Pretty Guardian who fights for love and justice! I am Sailor Moon! And now in the name of the Moon, I will punish you!" Now it was my turn.
"I'm the Lunar Guardian, who fights for love, justice and the moon! I'm Sailor Lunar Eclipse! In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!"
"Sailor Moon and Lunar Eclipse? Never heard of you." The enemy said as more monsters came. Sailor Moon was scared, as well as me, but we knew that we had to try, though she ended up screaming nonetheless, and ran. She even cried. I looked at her as assurance that everything was going to be okay, then two voices were heard. "Sailor Moon! Lunar Eclipse! You two can do this! Use the powers of the Moon to stop them!" One voice said, which sounded like Tuxedo Mask.
"Wait....can't our tiaras act as boomerangs?" Sailor Moon asked Luna, remembering something. "I remember seeing Serenity's sister do it." Luna and Crystal nodded.
"Lunar Eclipse Tiara Boomerang!" The enemies wee defeated.
"Moon Tiara Boomerang!"
"We didn't find the Silver Crystal, but got something just as stunning." Tuxedo Mask said. "We hope to see you again, Sailor Moon and Sailor Silver Moon." I blushed.
"By the way, what's your sister, Nozomi Chiba, or Sailor Earth, up to?" I asked. Shadow Mask smiled.
"She's found this girl named Hinata Amami,, reincarnation of Celeste, Princess of the Golden Millennium, who now goes by Sailor Sun." Shadow Mask said. "Their next teammate is Sailor Galaxy, who looks like your cousin, Miyako Knight." That made sense, and I had a sneaky suspicion that Sailor Moon was also Princess Serenity, but I decided to keep it between me, Shadow Mask, and Crystal, as well as Luna.