Xiao - You wanted a kiss?

The concert ended up coming to an end.
Venti then offers Xiao to accompany him back to his student residence : Liyue.
The young man agreed.

On the way, the musician still had not let go of Xiao's hand and they discussed a lot about the concert.

Once at the door of the building, the boy with the braids looked at Xiao for a moment, as if he was waiting for something.
Xiao immediately thought that he surely want to come in with him but he had not planned to receive a visit so he choose to not offer to him.

"Well... It's late... I'm going home." Venti said, still not moving and keeping Xiao's hand in his.

The young man concluded that the musician certainly didn't want to enter but without understanding what he want.

"Hmm... Yes. Be careful on the way back."

"Don't worry, my residence is close to yours." The boy smiles.

After a few seconds, Venti let out a small sigh with an amused smile and let go of Xiao's hand.

"Our outing was fun! Hope we'll do another soon."

Then he walks away with a wave of the hand.
Xiao watched him walk away a little confused with the impression that he hadn't understood something.
He gave a quick wave back and entered his student room.
He settled down on his bed and opened his computer.
He went on "Discord" to tell to his virtual friends about his date with Venti.

So he told them how wonderful he found Venti but also about the moment to say goodbye which he was still a little confused about.
His friends laugh at him right away.

Indarias :
LMAO. Are you serious? He wanted you to kiss him, dude

Alatus (Xiao) :
Wait... Really?

Bonanus :
Yeah, that was pretty obvious

Xiao felt awkward and stupid to not have understood.

Alatus :
I hope it didn't ruin everything.

Menogias :
He said he couldn't wait for you to do another date. I think he's relying more on you making up for it

Alatus :
I hope so.

Xiao chatted with his friends for a while more about it before finally ending up on a gaming night.

For his part, Venti made a detour to the cemetery where his brother is buried.
He came to tell him about his date as he would have if he was still alive.

"That idiot didn't even notice that I wanted to kiss him." he laughed as he tried to hold back his tears.

He thought it might not have been a good idea to go to the cemetery after such a good day because now, he is sad.

He stayed at his brother's grave for a while before returning home.