Wight bilding

Log.2 I quickly look for cameras and the entrance, once I arrive at a big steel door I carefully turn the knob and open it with ease. Throughout my adventure I continuously look for cameras or guards,

most of us have been here for around 25 years at first  there was panic now it's just war over territory. some of the richer families have castles in fortresses, I am one of the lesser survivors. I was born into this world a week ago was my 15th birthday.

Once the red carpet ends I look up to see a marble door with a deadlock on it. I can easily breach that so I grab my wrenches and start prying away at it. Seconds later it fly's to the right, just missing my arm and hits the wall. carefully  I open the door just a crack and pick my head in..."N-NO!" I slam the door a little bit too hard and hear him coming...

this was no save house, this was no home, this is his BUTCHER SHOP! I had stumbled upon the THE PIZZA MAN'S butcher shop. And he heard me yell at the sight of those chickens being tortured and having their newborn children taken away!.. absolutely barbaric!

All of these thoughts rushing through my head as I run through the hallways out the door around the building and back into the forest hoping he wouldn't have caught onto who I was. I quickly run to a nearby shelter and seek refuge there. Farewell.