{1}

plain text = author's pov
italic text = character's pov
bold and italic text = character's dialouge
one asterisk * = pov started
two asterisk ** = pov ended

It was the first day of her university. Coming from California to South Korea to pursue her dreams was one of the significant decisions taken by Y/N. Wearing black-colored pants and a white tee tucked inside, the tall brunette girl was on her way to the classroom. She stopped by a room, which was probably a 'dance room' where five to seven dancers were swaying their bodies with every beat of the music. The sunlight entered through the windows, making the girl at the center of the dance group the most attractive. Her sunkissed body, face adorned with few droplets of sweat appearing like crystals, and her graceful moves were overall a paradisiacal sight. Y/N was mesmerized.  She stood like a statue. The music stopped, but she was standing still near the door. The girl looked at Y/N. Although she was tired, she waved at her cheerfully. Y/N's reflex was to wave too.

Y/N'S POV

*
Damn it! I'm late. I cursed under my breath. It was the first day and what a beautiful crime I'd committed!!  I started running. My legs were getting numb with all the exercises on the first day. I swear I was running faster than a cheetah. I won't miss my lectures on the very first day - I assured myself. I was embarrassed because this was the type of 'first impression' people were going to have about me. I was running as if my life depended on those damn lectures. But hell yeah! It was the truth. After running a god damn marathon I reached my classroom. To my surprise, the professor was not there. I'm freaking lucky!!  There were a few seats left. I chose the one which was in the middle. It's because I'm neither a frontbencher nor a backbencher. Nah! I'm more of a middle one. I sighed because it was a relief. 

That's how our lecture ends here - said the professor. The lecture was interesting in the beginning but got boring at the end. I was zoning out towards the end of it. I left the classroom just to explore my college. The campus was too big. Being a neophyte, I was thrilled. On my way towards the dormitory, suddenly somebody came and blocked my way just to say hi. That fucking hi scared the shit out of me. She was too loud. I realized that somebody approached a rookie like me. I'm not the type of person who would approach first. I wore an awkward smile on my face, and replied, Hey!  She went on with the conversation, I think I saw you somewhere. Right?  - she said. Her face displayed uncertainty but her style of speaking and her body language had the right amount of confidence. Her English accent was from heaven. But I ruined everything. Umm.. maybe now. You're seeing me right now in front of you. - My deadass blurted out. She laughed. It was melodious. Oh! Now I remember. I saw you earlier today. You were outside our dance practice room.  My habit of forgetting things in a short span of time is going to kill me one day. She continued - By the way, I am Roseanne Park. reaching out her hand for a handshake. We shake our hands. I am Y/N - I smiled. 

**