Chapter 1

The Dreaming of You will be the twisted story of my friend's previous story, I can't tell the title but you can stalk my friend's account to find out what is the title of her story and it is very honorable to have a collaboration with Kay Villarente. Kindly support her stories, she is a good author and a good friend of mine.

Before reading this story, please listen to Photograph by Ed Sheeran if you want to. That's it. Enjoy happy reading!

Xoxo,
Author Aly and Author kayvillarente

× × ×

"Welcome to our cafeteria!" The cashier greeted her costumers who are entering the main entrance and walks to the counter. "What can I get for you Ma'am?"

"Two cappuccino, please." Rosé said, not looking at the cashier because she is busy talking to her best friend Suzy and her long time crush, Rosé loves Suzy for staying with her and being her 4lifer. It was a fresh start for Rosé to have another day with the cafeteria. "Thank you very much!"

The cashier gives the two cappuccino to the blonde and when their eyes met, the cashier's smile growing wide by the second. It is like a bunny-like smile. Too much cuteness. Rosé couldn't even handle her cuteness and she even complimented the cashier.

"By the way, I love your smile." Rosé complimented the cashier and the cashier's friend who is beside her let out a laugh and the cashier chuckles.

"Rosie, let's go." Suzy said, clinging her arms to Rosé's accompanied by a slight giggle. Rosé smiled at the cashier and paid their drinks. After paying, Suzy dragged Rosé to the nearest table.

"I have good news for you." Suzy said after being seated. She smiles widely making Rosé wonder, what could possibly make Suzy this happy. "Oh yeah? What is it?"

"Wait, I'm nervous." Suzy said, inhaling a large amount of air then exhaling it after. Gathering all her courage, she looked at Rosé straight in the eyes and said.

"I'm getting married." she happily said. Due to too much happiness she hugged Rosé instantly.

If Suzy felt happy, then Rosé felt sad. No, she felt more than being sad. She felt devastated. Knowing the person you like so much is already going to marry another. But Rosé couldn't show it. No, she shouldn't show it. Seeing how happy her best friend is, she should be happy for her.

So with a shaky voice and teary eyes, she hugged Suzy back and said...

"I'm happy for you."

"I'm really happy to have a friend like you, Rosé." Suzy was about to let go of the hug, but because Rosé is too powerful, she didn't let the hug go and continued hugging her and Suzy didn't mind it at all.

Don't go. The only two words that Rosé said on her thoughts, trying not to show her emotions or what she felt today to the girl she likes for so long. Rosé wipes her tears before she let go of the hug, one last hug for the both of them because Rosé is going to run away.

"Are you crying?"

"Crazy. I'm just happy for you."

Afterwards, when they finished spending their time together, Rosé told the girl that she likes that she is going home and Suzy nodded as she agrees with her. But before Rosé left, she let Suzy go together with her fiancé who is at the car waiting for her. The man was waving at her lovely fiancé even to her fiancéé's best friend. She still manage to act and pretend that she is not hurt.

Rosé, she didn't left going to her home but she headed to the near bridge to have some fresh air and let it all out. She cried to hard, knowing that the girl she really like is in love with someone else and already engage with someone but not her. She was so in love with her but Suzy didn't even notice her love that she got for her.

"Why? Why not me? Am I really that ugly? I deserve you, I can be your special someone. I'll do my best just to prove it to you how much I like you."

"Why can't I be with you? Why can't we be lovers? Why only friends? I was there for you for the whole time. but why can it be the two of us?"

"W-why Suzy. Why?"

She began to cry, no longer able to deny what she really felt deep down, she'd never get chance to prove how much she loves her dearest friend anymore. She began to sat on the ground and punches the ground, letting the pain out. She stopped punching the ground until her hand bleeds.

"Stupid me."

She let out a deep sigh before she stand up to walk going to the guard rail of the bridge, thinking about that she is going to attempt a suicide. A sin that it's too unforgivable.

"It's now or never. Good bye."