Chapter 2

The room was full with doctors and nurses, trying to revive the patient who is experiencing a seizure on the bed. The doctor opens her eyes to know if she is fine or not, but it got worsen, she needs to do a surgery to fix her broken bones after falling to the bridge or attempting a suicide.

"The syringe, put the diazepam inside of the syringe, give it to me, it will help to calm her down or to stop her cluster seizures." 

The doctor took the syringe to the nurse and he injected the syringe into Jisoo's vein or deep into her muscle to let the medicine flow all over her hand going to her brain to calm her brain down or to stop her seizure. The doctor checked her vital signs in the monitor it was still straight. The other nurses prayed for her to revive back to life.

"Patient #202, Kim Jisoo time and date of death as of September 23, 5:06 AM." The other doctor said, who is at the back of the church nurses while making a way to point the monitor that she is clearly dead. What a two face bitch.

"Wait sir, the vital signs, look at the monitor it was clearly that she is still alive." The nurse said pointing the monitor out which is the line  started to change into curve ones, meaning the patients heart got back into life and she is back but still not normal.

"All we have to do now is to let her rest for a while. Her body needs to rest. About the surgery, let's move or reschedule it to next week. Mister Chairman and I will do the surgery for her, she is a precious patient and lucky patient too. You guys might forget that she fell at the bridge in short she attempt a suicide so she needs to rest to get ready her body for next weeks surgery,." It was true. Kim Jisoo almost died from suicide but she has a reason why she did that, it's because her dearest mother didn't survive of her cancer and it made her heart broken. Luckily, she was given a last chance to live in earth again but still in comatose, probably need to rest her body and her family needs to wait until she will wake up. 

"How are we going to tell this to her parents or family, Doctor Jung Hae-in?"

"Let's wait for them to come here."

"Seems like her family doesn't care about her. Should we tell them that she is dead?"

"Don't you dare do that. You are a doctor and our main job is to make our patients survive and live well not to kill them or to lie." Doctor Jung scolded the doctor who is not being serious with her job as a doctor. He take a glance to Jisoo who is laying at the bed and resting peacefully. "The other nurse will stay here to guard and help her, so whenever she experience like this again, all you have to do is to call me if it's an emergency. Don't forget to change her clothes or take care of her. She is my lucky charm and favorite patient."

Kim Jisoo and Jung Hae-in are childhood best friends ever since before when they were young. They grew up together, feeding together, taking care together and helping together. They have the sibling vibes and they are chaotic sometimes.

Afterwards, when they left the room. Jisoo witnessed everybody on how they react or say to her, everything. She even heard her friend's voice scolding the doctor and protecting her away from the danger. She was too stunned to speak. She was left there, staring at her self, at her own body.

"W-why am I here?"

"A-am I a ghost now?"

"Why I can't go back to my body?"

"You must protect this girl first before I will let you live or let you use your body again, Jisoo." An anonymous man said to Jisoo, Jisoo was even shocked more when he appeared out of no where. "You are a ghost now. But there is a chance that you are going back to your body once you complete this mission."