Ocean Lights and Open Thoughts

((** For the beginning, play "The Homeward Heron" from the game Genshin Impact with the timestamp of 2:41 as you read through a calm time with pregnant Retsuko and her thought about a lullaby. https://youtu.be/mKO_bZdpQlg?t=161 ))

An sixth-week pregnant Retsuko stood outside and held onto the railing at her and her husband Haida's apartment in Tokyo, it is a three-story apartment building they moved into after they both started to catch romantic feelings into eachother.

It was a Friday night and they both do not have to wake up early to go to work and deal with their workers. This means that they get to sleep in as long as they want to.

Retsuko thought about many possible ideas to do during the pregnancy course, like buy as much supplies for her baby from various retailers and alao thought about names to refer.

As she began to slightly smile as she stared at the glazing moon up and over at the buildings far from the distance since she was standing on floor no.2 up high, she started to hum in a very soft tone while feeling her stomach.  Her humming continued her for a minute and a half until she stopped to give a breath of relief and her smile grew brighter.

An idea hatched in her brain and Retsuko began to think and think on a possible lullaby she can write about and sing to her baby every night before he/she sleeps.. She continued to hum for a few more seconds to give her a melody on how she'll view and sound her lullaby as.

Meanwhile her hyena husband stepped outside the door and seen his pregnant wife staring while holding on a rail. He chuckled a little while also smiling.

Retsuko then looked back to go inside but then..
"Eh!"
She began to blush even harder and jumped when she saw her husband infront of the door.

Haida only chuckled maybe a little.
"Didn't mean to creep on you like that Retsuko, you enjoying the beautiful view from out here?."

"It's very pretty, sometimes i just love to come outside and stare at the moon while also seeing the lights shining from the buildings." Retsuko said very happily with her eyes glittering, but not a lot.

"I'm also presenting a very special gift for my baby for when we take the baby home!" She spoke with a very passionate tone.

"Well, what could be your special present, Retsuko? I'm very wanting to hear." asked the very curious hyena who wrapped his arm around her.

Retsuko began to giggle a little softly, she was too passionate and excited to share her husband what she recently thought about.

"I wanna write and sing a lullaby for our baby Haida."

"A lullaby?"

Retsuko nodded.

"Every night before bedtime, the baby will be put into the crib and i will sit down while you tune in your bass for the melody and i bring the tune to life by singing a very motherly and soft tune. Retsuko mapped out.

"That is a very beautiful idea! Retsuko! You know i do approve of your lullaby you decided to come up with! But, what about the lyrics?" said the excited Haida gave her a thumbs up while stroking her head.

"Thank you very much! For the lyrics, that's hard.. Hmm.. Maybe i will give it a theme of a parent's love and showering of powerful affection between me, you, and our baby."

"The baby will get all of our love and affections we give from our hearts, this is perfect enough". Haida agreed.

"I wanna see my baby already, i know it's been almost several weeks since i took my first pregnancy test and got the results back."
Her eyes began to glitter even more.
"But i imagine how amazingly adorable the baby will come out." Retsuko was assuming.

"Don't worry, you will get to see as soon as the delivery date comes but for right now let's just focus on your pregnancy and what needs to be done for our baby first." Haida said.

"Fair enough." Retsuko chuckled as her husband bow'ed down and she kissed his cheek.

The two hugged eachother while also blushing hard enough and then both held onto the rail as they watched the night scenery and lights. Retsuko again begun to feel her stomach and start humming as she felt calm.

The rest of their night carried on as they went back indoors, did their nightly routines and have a brief moment of songtime made from Haida's bass.. after that the married pair drifted away to sleep.. Awaiting a new and next day of challenges to come.

Tomorrow is a new day!

FIN . . . . .

☆ A Stressed but Calm Storyteller's Note ☆

Had the fucking ability to write my new fanfiction in a looooong while i guess, was very stressed so i'd figure out i can take some time and write myself a soft HaidaxRetsuko fanfiction while also listening to some Britney Spears songs to ease the negatives. The inspiration for this story was from various RxH fanfictions and me ofc. 🤭

Hope you pleasured yourself into reading a little long story of these two, if i have the motives again i will gladly write another one. Til' then, see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!.