5. ♧︎idk♧︎

Hello there!
I updated this, yes...
Anyways here it is enjoy💅

Oh and one more thing.
I will skip the most part about them in the Dwarfs mine, because I want the story to progress more and also I'm lazy... sorry🥲
________________________________

M/n POV

Okey so...

To summarise it all up we are now standing in the headmaster office. Yes we returned with the gem for the chandelier.

We were just standing there in silence, looking at Crowley who was in absolute shock with tears in his eyes.

"Why is this guy crying?" Whispered Ace as he was standing beside me with his hand on my shoulder.

I must say that while we were in the dwarfs mine, these two (Ace and Deuce) were very touchy.
They would sneak their arms around me saying they are protecting me like that.

In the end I was the one who actually needed to protect them. But needless to say we defeated the ink monster and retrieve the gem.

Not like I minded them being touchy...

"Yeah it's kinda weird to see an adult man crying"
Deuce answer him back.

~

It was silent for some time until Crowley decided to speak.

"NEVER in my lifetime I saw the students of this college working together! What you told me was amazing, to think you actually agree to hold hands and work together is really heart touching".

"Huuh what are you saying I would never hold hands with this guy!?" Ace said and pointed at Deuce.

"But M/n is an exception.." he mumbled that, I could hear it and when I tell you that my heart skipped a beat it really did! *whats wrong with me sheesh*

It looks like no one else heard that as Deuce shout out back at him.

"Yeah that's right I would never hold hands with this guy ether, never!"

Well that was funny, but Crowley decided to ignore this and instead he talked to me.

"M/n how did you manage to bring these two together, that's a miracle. Huh I knew that the great mirror didn't make a mistake bringing you here.
As you don't have magic you are specialised in something other and that's my boy is you are a Beast tamer!"

"I'm sure you are going to bring some great changes in this collage".

"W-wait WHAT! Me, a beast tamer you must be joking" I said.

No but fr how can this be..

[☞︎a little time skip, because why not☜︎]

Basically I become a student in this collage with Grim. Me and Grim count as one student since I can't use magic and he can so he will help me with that.

I'm also a firs year with Ace and Deuce. Even tho I'm 17 and was supposed to be second year, but since I'm 'new' here I need to start from the start.

We were both happy to hear the news especially Grim since he really wanted to become a wizard one day.

And also I'm a new supervisor or so called the dorm leader of the Ramshackle since I'm the only person there, this is really stressful. I never imagine that something like that would happened to me but alas here we are.

Oh and also I got some type of camera that even a person without magic can use. The camera supposedly catches the souls of the people that are in the picture at that moment. It's like a Live Photo.