Ch.1: eutm

Y/N your name you speaks whenever it's in your btw thoughts

S/N sibling that is the grill

D/N big you version

B/N brutter

M/N opposite big you version

SSI social security number

(THIS IS A VERY DARK STORY ONLY THOSE WHO WATCH THE DOOM ETERNAL SOUNDTRACK AND LISTEN TO SHONEN ANIME FOR PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT MAY CONTINUE PARENTAL ADVISORY EXPLICIT CONTENT RECOMMENDED)

(pls enjoy ftr)

It was a cold day when little 4-year-old Y/N woken up, by his dad yelling for him to come downstairs so he stood up and sprinted down the stairs. Suddenly, he was lightly strangled and slammed into the wall by his dad and spew out the following.

D/N: GET IN THAT FUCKING KITCHEN AND MAKE FOOD US TONE DEAF, BLIND, CHROMOSOME, CHICKEN BONE, PEICIES OF SHIT.

(His dad slams him again on the floor as Y/N stood up against the floor and made his way to kitchen)

Y/N:sign, why they do they do what they do?

Time skipped forward until the Y/N was done making food, the end result was a Michelin star 5-course meal completed with truffle shavings that he recently found from his father's drug trafficking ring.

The Y/N gives them food, the family, and watches them standing behind the family, looking at their faces as they eat food like animals. Animals that need to be bur—and he was happy knowing that he made his family happy too. He was knocked out from his trance when a surging sting enveloped his head to see jagged edges of glass on the floor, he looked towards the sound of laughing that emanated from his family. They were laughing. His family was laughing at him. Again.

D/N: you better clean that bottle you little shit I have to go to go my fucking job working at retail and provide for my family and you, you are not.

Y/N signs and walks to objective: broom, only to be hit overhead with it by his brutter.

B/N: Dude, get out the way your cheefing up my boof

(you hold your head as you silently cry from the pain of not being able to loudly cough to make him feel guilty)

B/N: Your pussy, why are you pussy, why you cry, why you not grow up. (he says as he ju-Jitsu grapples you to the ground)

B/N: Now clean up the mess, I'm going out to smoke some black tar heroin and if you tell Mom or Dad I'll kill you, dead.

You nod as to be not killed dead

B/N: leaves and slams door

S/N: Hey Y/N would you mind coming to my room to help me with something?

The Y/N nods and smiles as he follows his sister to her room, having some relief that one family member is being nice. They both enter the room she shuts the door and locks the door. He turns around hearing the mechanical sound of a locking mechanism. She undresses, he is afraid. Behind the door, there are muffled groans and moans from a woman while there are even more muffled screaming from a boy. We know what happens. You know what happens. Let's just end it here.

You wake up later in the day and start to cry as you remember what she did to you so you go to your room and start training: 50 push-ups, 50 sit-ups, 1 lap around your mile-long room, and a 10-second plank. You stop breathing since it's waste of time, start waking up at 1 in the morning, bathe yourself in liquid nitrogen and start a no-hand pull-up. You also join a terrorist organization.

(pls tell me if you want me to continue and tell me what your to happen

Yus i took this idea from a story that I read before

p)