The Daughter Of Yiling Patriach

Meng Pei Xian or now is known as Lan Na is the adopted daughter of Wei Wuxian that saved by Lan Wangji after the war.

Lan Na courtesy name of Lan Sihua has lost her memories about a mission. A mission that Nicole gave her.

Soon Lan Na, regain her memory and continue her mission.What happen if some demon from another dimension start to coming to her dimension?

Characters:
-Lan Sihua (My OC)

-Lan Sizhui

-Lan Wangji

-Wei Wuxian

-Lan Jingyi

-Jin Ling

-Lan Xichen

-Jiang Cheng

-Others characters from MDZS

-There will be some characters from my OC or from another anime in the following chapters.

Preview:

"Who's leaving a child in the middle of Burial Mounds?"

"Wei Ying, I will take care of both of them."

"A-die, why is Senior Mo is inside your room?"

"Can you stop making ruckus Young Master Jin?"

"A-die! Sacrifice me too."

"I don't remember anything about mission before."

"So you are saying that some demons from another dimension got loose and lurk in this dimension?"

"Yuan-ge, you better go and deal with the that thing, while I will be dealing with this thing."

"Yo, I have already checked the whole area. I mean the whole area that I have visited before and I think the one that you just killed is the last one."

"So we are going to have another siblings?"

"I will go to another dimension to check if I really didn't have any soulmates."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, so I won't be shipping my OC with any of MDZS characters cause I think I am going to bring another OC character from another dimension to be my OC soulmates.

If you agree with any of these ship please respond.

-Wangxian

-Xicheng

-Ningsang

-Zhuilingyi (Poly)

-Zhuiling

-Lingyi

-Zijing (Ouyang Zizhen x Jingyi)

-Xuexiao (Although they both already dead)

-OC x OC or OC x another character from another dimension