Poptarts-T.O

Sorry i have been so unactive
recently i have just been swamped with homework. Also it is december tommorow so,yay!Anyway enjoy.

Warnings: very short

Y/n walked into the compound, pausing as she heard the distant sound of music coming from the other side of the compound. She quietly pondered who else was in the compound.

She followed the strange sound all the way to the living room. She was met with the sight of Thor dancing around to the song shake it up. He was also singing; if you could call his singing actual singing. It sounded more like a dying cat if she was being honest.

Thor turned around abruptly yelling for J.A.R.V.I.S to cut the music. He blushed furiously embarrassment clear in his eyes. Her laughter filled the room as tears trickled from her eyes.
"Uh how long have you uh been standing there?" He said ruffling his blonde locks with his hands.
"Not long." She admitted while wiping her tears. "Great show really, i'm sure the others would love to hear about it. A tenner to keep quiet."
"No, no absolutely no."
He whispered-yelled while vigorously shaking his head.
After staring intently into her eyes he finally caved.
"Fine but no one hears. Deal?"
Thor pulled out a leather bound wallet that he had got last christmas. He yanked out a tenner.
"Deal" she snatched the tenner before walking away, still snickering.