Authors Note.

Hi guys..

I feel like this may have slightly been rushed, but this is it, the final chapter posted; I will post an epilogue just to clear up anything that I've missed in writing the last couple of chapters (it'll be posted a little later today)

I feel like I could of wrote this forever, and part of me wanted to, but with work and family commitments I can't commit to writing everyday like I used to (when I started writing If Only I was isolating due to being around Covid and working in a children's home - rules are a little different & I started writing Remember Me on annual leave - which was great, until I was in work everyday for 14 days - we have shift patterns so it's not illegal😂)

Part of me is contemplating writing a spin off (I really wanted to write the wedding so I might just do a little short one with the lead up to to the wedding (obviously based in the future) and just be able to write that as I please, but I guess we will see about that one)

I just want to thank you all for sticking with me through this, through the rubbish chapters and filler chapters, to the cute moments, to the moments that made us all scream "just get together already" or "Mason what you playing at"
I just want to also add, I really don't think Mason would ever cheat on anyone - this is only how I've perceived him for writing purposes.
But, thank you all for everything, I've honestly smiled and cried writing this, both stress and happiness.

So honestly, thank you all so so much ❤️

- Chloe ❤️