1 year later (LEMON WARNING)

This was supposed to just be a one shot, buuuttttttt..... What's the fun in that?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Thomas~
I wake up, the sun shining bright in my eyes. I look down and smile. Newt is curled in a ball with his head on my chest. The pale skin of his chest was a strong contrast to the deep blue blanket that was bunched up at his hips.
I stoked his hair and gently moved him over. Picking my clothes up off the floor, I pulled my shirt off. I hear snickering and turn around.
Newt is sitting up, the blanket barley covering him. His face was slightly red and his left eyebrow wax quit led upward.
"Looking good, Tommy." He said, getting up. He wrapped his arms around my neck and smiled. It took everything I had not to look down. I yanked my shirt down further to cover myself up.
"What's the matter tommy? Feeling a little... Dirty... Again?" Newt said.
I gulped and nodded.
"Then how about we go get you cleaned up? Hm?" He says, biting his lip.
I nodded and newt grabbed two towels and we headed towards the showers.
As we entered the shower room, newt switched the water on. The water was ice cold. I gasped a little and newt smirked at me, then pushed me against the cold shower wall and kissed me. He forced his hips against mine and let out a shakey breath.
Pulling away from me, he trailed his hand down my chest and stopped right above my groin. He looked up at me for approval. I nodded once and he wrapped his hand around my erection.
I gasped and bit down on my lip.
Moving his hand back and forth, newt raised an eyebrow at me and smiled. I raised two fingers to his mouth and he took them, sucking gently, once I felt that they were wet enough I pulled them out and turned him around. He bent over and I kissed his spine before I pushed my fingers into him.
"Mm.." Newt said.
After a few moments he started pushing back on my fingers. I pulled them out and newt grabbed my penis and lined it up at his entrance. I started pushing in. His breathing quickened and he pushed back and forced me all the way in. I kissed his neck and stroked his hair.
"You okay, baby?" I said.
He nodded and started grinding against me. I was trying to hold my moans back. He was too.
"I can't hear you." I grunted.
At that moment I hit his prostate and he lye out a high pitched moan.
"Uhngg!" He grunts.
***********
I kissed newt sweetly as I pulled his shirt on.
We both dressed each other and dried each other off.
"I love you." Newt says.
"I love you too." I say, kissing his forehead.
That's when frypan busts in.
"Did you hear- oh hey lovebirds. Did you guys hear all that noise this morning?" He says.
Newts face turns red.
"Uh. Nope we didn't hear anything." Newt says with a cheesy grin.
Real convincing newt....