youngmi and soobin stared at the familiar man standing right before them as yongbok's eyes never left the two.

meanwhile sunghoon came rushing down the stairs and see everyone put their eyes on him.

"sorry, i was a little late." sunghoon apologized then he saw jake and yuri's father.

jiyoung approached yongbok and walked him closer.

"honey, this is sunghoon's parents. park youngmi and choi soobin. this is my husband, lee yongbok, also the father of jake and yuri." she introduced.

"안녕하세요 (annyeonghaseyo)," sunghoon bowed to give his respects.

"you look beautiful," he complimented yuri once they made eye contact.

she blushed from the sudden compliment sunghoon made.

"thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." she was lying, he looked hot in a suit.

"shall we go eat?" sunghoon offered his arm.

"we shall," yuri replied as she held onto it.

"we'll be there, soobin and i just need to do something real quick, you two can go ahead." youngmi lied as the two walked to the dining room.

"you too, yeji." soobin said.

once everyone was gone, both youngmi and soobin let out a breath as if they've been holding it ever since yongbok stepped in.

"was that felix?" youngmi asked.

"yes... that's him."

"i thought he was gone.. why did he come back?" she almost fell on the floor since flashbacks of yongbok, who was felix, came back to her mind. thankfully, soobin caught her in time.

"hey, hey, come on.. don't do this right now, tonight is sunghoon's night and we have to make it perfect for him.."

"you're right, you're right.." she massaged her temples.

"but are we really going to let sunghoon continue to date his daughter?"

"i don't know yet, we'll figure something out after dinner. okay? right now our main focus is to..." soobin didn't want to say it.

"hope yongbok will accept sunghoon.."

___________________________________________

during dinner, soobin kept sending your yongbok dirty glares as he tried to look away. meanwhile youngmi tried to avoid yongbok's eyes.

"so dad, do you recognize mrs park and mr choi?" yuri asked.

"huh?" yongbok snapped out of his thoughts.

"oh, no, i don't.." he lied.

"seriously? dad, sunghoon's mom is a model and his dad's a ceo of a huge company, how do you not know them?" yuri chuckled.