5.

{POINT N KILL}

{POINT N KILL}

{Episode 5}

"I don't know" I shrugged, looking at the white flowers in between us I noticed the other chairs being moved to leave us at the round with no hope of interference.

"Do you do that often?"

"Do what?" The raising of my sculpted brow set the tone of my subtle aggression.

I didn't mean for it to play out that way but my mood soured once I had to stare down this lady.

"Clam up" he paused "You did it in the car so I'm just trying to figure you out"

"I thought you were trying to figure out what happened and that has nothing to do with me" my eyes lifted from my white petals to his brown face.

His lips formed a smirk, "Are you jealous?" He tried to laugh off and I allowed it snickering to myself.

"Why would I be jealous over a telephone pole? it's public property"

"Nice one" watching his tongue graze his lips as eyes lingered on me.

"She's my niece" he came forward and I scoffed, "Okay and—".

"And she's family" he shrugged
"Y'all got Thanksgiving, Christmas, Kwanza, Hanukkah, Easter, Fourth of July. Hell even Boxer Day, y'all can catch up any time but in the middle of a date that's just bad manners" shaking my head like a scolding mother he nodded.

"You're right, I apologize"

"I accept that apology but keep your eyes on me"
"I got you" licking his lips I could see he was preparing to speak so I waited.

"Moving past the hostility, how are you?"

"I'm fine; since I got fired this morning so I'm kinda letting that set in" I sighed keeping my body from touching the table.

Sitting back and keeping my back straight, people were still in the establishment and I could feel the eyes crawling all over my body.

"I'd love to see you dance"

"I haven't heard from my agency so hopefully you can" the smirk on my lips made him shift, "Agency? Is it like a label?" His face squinted with actual curiosity while my body beamed; leaning to answer his question.

"Pretty similar to a Label; the bigger your agency the less money but more opportunity you get. Smaller agency's pay more but since your doing less work you still end up pinching pennies"

"So what kinda agency are you signed to?"

"Princeton Ballet Society" my voice sounded boastful but ballet was honestly my life.

I can't do without it and when I find someone who takes interest my face heats up and my accent snatches my words.

"My corporation's real big but it's quite secretive, the ballet world says PBS stands for Private Ballet Spies" laughing from my stomach he joined me.