TWO

In other parts of the World.

At the breakfast table in the garden.

Heechul is already having his cup of coffee and reading the Morning papers when Dara sitdown and greeted his Uncle

DARA: Good Morning Uncle Heech!

Heechul looked at his niece who's so bubbly and glowing in the morning.

HEECHUL: Morning to you too!
Now tell me, what time your big sister come home last night?!

Dara already change her expressions, the atmosphere like these makes her uneasy because she knows her Uncle is already serious asking her.

DARA: I didn't notice Uncle, I went home 10pm. Straight from my University and from my photoshoot last night.

Heechul looked to Dara seriously.

HEECHUL: I believed in you.

Then Heechul call one of their servants and asked for something then face again Dara.

HEECHUL: You'll be graduating in less time, And will join our company officially. I don't doubt your capacity and Dedication when it comes to work and this family.

DARA: I was raised by the Best Uncle in the Whole world!

HEECHUL: Save it! If your father will hear it, he will be jealous on me!

DARA: I love you both! Dad and You!

HEECHUL: I know!

DARA: If I may asked Uncle Why are you looking for my sister this early in the morning?!

HEECHUL: I want reports! She supposed to fill out my presence at the grand meetings of Brand companies yesterday

DARA: Alright, then?

HEECHUL: As I call her secretary she said Bom left early before the meeting ended. How will I know our Positions when she didn't report back to me?!

DARA: You know my sister uncle! It will be all ready, but what really you're curious about is why she's gone early?

HEECHUL: Yes.

DARA: Then Let's asked her, she's coming now.

Then Bom walk in the garden greeting the 2 figure.

BOM: Good Morning Savage Uncle! Good morning Little sister!

HEECHUL: Yaaaaaah! What's with the title?!

BOM: Relax Uncle I know you two are talking about me,
And your itching for my reports now right?

DARA: Yes! You know Uncle favorited you most!

While giggling...

BOM: I know.

HEECHUL: That's not true! I am fair to both of you!

BOM: Alright if you say so! But I know I'm your favorite!

And Dara is daddy's gurl!

HEECHUL: No! Both of you are equally love by me and my brother! You two are the most precious creatures in this family!

Me and your father sacrifices a lot just to give you both a good life!

DARA: Don't you think uncle you need us to give now cousins?!

HEECHUL: In your Dreams Dara! In your Dreams!

Ahaahhaahhahaha

Then 3 of them laugh together.

HEECHUL: So What Happens Yesterday Bommie?

BOM: Well given that it's already Winter season.

The companies already follow up with our models, and I assure them that we will give them the best professional Models our company has.