Ink being a moron

Things are good. Not perfect as Nightmares gang is still wrecking havoc, but better than before. I took Dreams advice to relax and got myself a condo in an obscure AU. I have everything I need, a bed, art supplies, I have a truce with Error, Error is coming over, the toast won't get out of the microwave ( I meant toaster, but the mistake was too funny) and I'm sobbing on the kitchen floor.

As I said, things are good.

"There has to be a way to- AHA!" I mumble before jumping up. With an idea of how to get the toast out, I wipe my tears and commence with said genius plan. I didn't notice Error is already here before he yells, "What the hell are you doing Squid?!"

I pause the action of using a fork to rescue the toast, then say, "the toast is stuck."

Apparently, that was the wrong thing to say, as Error went on a tangent about safety. Aw, he does care.

Deciding to test my luck, I resume the rescue mission before Error wraps me up in his strings.

"If you do that again, I'll throw you out that fucking window you- what are you doing?"

I smirk, saying, "Checking how high the drop is, see if it's worth it."

That's how I ended up in an infirmary with several broken bones and Dream yelling at me.