Finding That Girl

A/N: I don't believe I have to do this but here it goes. If you picked up this story expecting smut, please review the tags. This story is not listed as mature, nor is the tag smut involved. This story puts you right in with Levi as he circumvents his sexual frustration. You're getting teased. If the idea of suffering with Levi as he and his YN try desperately to seal the deal doesn't interest you, that's perfectly fine. Smut isn't necessary for every storyline, and I would prefer to fire up your imagination and let you decide how the deed goes down. (Even if your personal desires go way farther than the canon character would feel comfortable. Have fun.) So please: if you find the ending dissatisfying, you've been warned. No amount of complaining is going to make me change the message I wanted to convey with this story. Thank you for reading (or at the very least getting this far).

"What's the situation?" Levi strides briskly over to Captain Kitz, giving him an impatient look.

"All clear on our front. Mitabi's second-in-command managed to outshine him as usual."

"I don't believe I'm familiar with this soldier?"

"Probably not. Keeps to herself even more than you do. Probably even sleeps less." He gives a sigh, bending down to arrange the body of a fallen soldier respectfully.
"She kept her head better than anyone else, and managed 3 solos, 8 assists. I honestly feel her talents are wasted in the Garrison, not that we'd want to lose her of course."

"Interesting. Where can I find this soldier?"

"Probably drinking with the rest of them. A rare thing to be sure, but given today's success..."

Nodding, Levi walks off towards the Garrison Barracks.
'I have to say I'm interested. I bet Erwin would be, too. Sounds like Scouts material to me. Think I'll see for myself.', Levi thinks and heads towards the indicated building.

He's met with loud raucous laughter and the sound of clinking glasses. Standing in the doorway, he contents himself with observing the room for the time being. It appears Oruo has found his way down here tonight, and is making a complete ass of himself as usual.

Levi Sighs. 'Well fuck, don't let me stop you.' He thinks and watches from the entrance.

"Oh come on beautiful, say yes. You won't regret it."
You turn your unimpressed gaze on Oruo and Levi is momentarily stunned. Your h/l. h/c hair, your e/c eyes are like magnets to his attention, and he shakes his head, trying to stay focused.

'Fuck, she's a beauty.' Annoyed at the distraction, he turns his attention to their interaction instead.

"Back off Grandpa, I'm not interested." Loud laughter erupts from the listening soldiers, and even Levi finds a smirk on his face.

"Everyone needs to stop calling me Grandpa! I'm fucking 19!" This is met with even more laughter, and the almost fascinated gaze of the pretty lady he's trying to impress.

"You're 19? What the fuck happened?", you tease.

"Last chance to hang with one of the finest on the Levi Squad."

'Oh fuck, Oruo.' Levi rolls his eyes.

You slam your drink down, eyeing Oruo humorously.
"The Levi Squad, you say?"

"That's right." He says, puffing out his chest.

"Well shit, my panties sure are wet now!" The room again erupts in gales of laughter.

"And one of the finest?" You say with a lift of your well sculpted brow.

He nods.

"Who fucking cares." You go back to your drink.

Oruo storms off amidst a chorus of laughter. Chuckling briefly, Levi continues to gauge this soldier. It seems he's forgotten what initially brought him here.

"Wow. Must be super special to be on the LEVI squad." You snort laughter.

" And you must have to be Super Special to get on the LEVI squad!" Your comrade giggles.
Irritated, Levi does his best to ignore this. That is, until the next drunken comment flies.

"So, 3 solos today L/N?"

'THAT'S HER????' Looking at you with renewed appreciation, he steps into the room.

"I-" You begin.
Everyone quiets down, and you turn to look at the man that has just walked in.

"That's Captain Levi." Your friend whispers in your ear, still loud enough for him to hear.
You give him a very appreciative look, which causes his face to flame up.

"He should be in charge of the Super Secret Naked Squad. I'd gladly sign up..."

And he's done. He can't even fathom trying to talk to you now. Turning on his heel, he walks away with their voices following him. As he heads embarrassed back to his own barracks, he can't help but to grin, though.
"There's a naked squad?"
"There is now....."