Show and Tell (Stella X Sketchers😍💋"

TRIGGER WARNINGS
-foot fetish
-weird big toes
-hot sketchers😏
-swear words
-pet names
-detailed smut
-Suicide mentions (serious)
-Angst🥺
-fluff🥶🥶
-Character death
Let's get on to it😍💄💞
Chapter 1: Through The Window
Stella is roleplaying as a huge furry with her little wolf dino mask, Stella gets too involved in her roleplay and jumps a little too high, she went too far to the side and fell through the window, shattering it. She got way too close to the ground whilst falling but did an air tumble and flew up towards the cloud full force and speed. She got completely flabbergasted that she wasn't only roleplaying anymore, she was the Alpha Queen. She tried to get in control of her powers but messed up in the process and fell to the ground, and before hitting the ground Stella was able to activate her flying powers once again and flew herself back through the shattered glass window and onto the carpeted floor once again. Stella came to a harsh realization that her mother Mindy will be home soon "Shoot! If my mummy finds out that I broke the window and is also the Alpha Queen she might turn me in! And then I will never be able to see Sketchers and Blanky again!" She loudly cried to herself. Stella thought of maybe inviting her friends over but got too shy and brushed the idea fully off. She had not realized till this very moment that some of the glass from the window had gotten into her left eye when she broke through it "Oh no! I have to clean my eye, get the glass out and cover it up before my mummy gets home" She sulked to the bathroom and found some tweezers to get the glass out but right as she touched one of the pieces and they all miraculously melted and her eye healed up. She went back to the living room to clean up her mess but her powers went out of control and she went through another window. She prayed that she could make it safely to the ground and not get hurt this time like she almost did last time. She put both of her hands in front of her and magic blasted out of her hands and pushed her up to the sky, she went into flying wolf form as her ears, tail and wings came out and her eyes widened when she heard the distinct sound of her mummy walking through the house. Mummy is home! What if she sends me away to the bad scientists or throws me out? I can't go yet! No! But what if I can come up with a plan? Stella thought before teleporting and hiding away in the closet so her Mummy can't find her. "But what if Mummy is worried about me?" Stella quietly said before her Mummy screamed "Stella! Where are you!?" I knew I couldn't get out yet so I just waited a few before finally coming out of the closet to show Mummy, I walked to her room but low and behold, She was KNOCKED OUT!? I looked around the room before calling out to the one and only "Skechers! Are you home?" He then came out from behind me "Yes I am Baby Cakes~" He said seductively with a sexy wink. I jumped at first but gave a sigh of relief "Thank goodness.." I muttered to myself then began to ask myself "Wait.- How did he know I was the ALPHA QUEEN!?" Stella was baffled to the point of being speechless but Skechers had saved her ass so she needed to at least be grateful "Thank you! So much" Stella smiled and was about to continue her sentence before Skechers cut her off "It's fine Baby Cakes, I understand" He gave her another smile and she all but cried tears of joy, She was super happy that Skechers came and saved her from her Mummy.
Chapter 2: Boner Sketchers
They had both walked into the living room, looking upon the openness of glass shards and falling dino masks "So... I heard from a little birdy that the little Alpha Queen hasn't been marked yet? He said with a laced tone of pure horniness in his voice. Stella chuckled nervously and scratched the back of her neck, when she looked at him again she noticed that he was making little kissy faces at her, as if coaxing her into giving him a sweet kiss but Stella was starting to feel pressured. Skechers came over and kissed her juicy Alpha lips and pulled her in, he wanted more than just a kiss but Stella felt uncomfortable and pulled away so instead they went to the living room and watched Coco-Melon to ease their stress and worries but Skechers couldn't hold his horniness anymore as well as his growing boner. "So~ How long is it?" She asked with a smirk, toying with it with the tip of her finger. He shuddered, speechless with newfound surprise with the way Stella acted like a baddie around him but he smirked anyways and looked at his dick and then into her deep blue eyes "11 inches sweet baby cakes" She blushed heavily, at first she was just joking with him but now she's curious "Really!? I've never seen one that big! Or really one at all..." She mumbled the last bit to herself. Skechers hadn't realized that Stella did all of this on purpose and was taking his shirt off slowly to tease her "I'd love to show you~ Maybe even give you a good taste of it if you'd like" Skechers showed her his 8 pack of abs that he worked so hard on just to make Stella jealous, in which he succeeded on when he looked on the pure anger in her face "Oh you!" She growled and took her own shirt off to show her -200 pounds and small boobas. "Hah! You aren't even an A cup, small chest" He joked around and Stella made the comeback "At least they aren't Bella's size!" They both laughed and Sketchers even made a joke about her being -c cup which made her unamused.
Stella looked down and noticed that his pants weren't even off yet "Why haven't you taken your pants off?" He looked over "Hm? Oh I'm not taking them off unless you call me Daddy." Stella pouted and looked away "c'mon baby cakes, I know you can do it~" He teasingly licked around her earlobe and she gasped "Stop calling me that~ You're making me not want to say it more!" Stella whined and muttered a low "daddy-" without expecting Skechers to hear, but he did "What was that?I didn't hear you quite right, did you say what I think you did?" He was watching her every expression but she huffed and nodded "Yes- (sigh) Daddy" she said it louder so he could hear her, with that said he felt his dick about to straight up explode but he kept his neediness in and started working her bra off, Once he got it off he worked his pants off next "AHH!" Stella yells as her wings pop back out and broke the ceiling above her before she starts to fly off. Everyone around her house heard the commotion and looked up in surprise to see what they thought was a man with no shirt on and pure white wings floating above them in the air.