1

I come home from school seeing my step brother I hate my beautiful mum and my step dad I hate that thinks he knows more than me but he doesn't anyways it was a Friday and me and my best friend was having a sleepover :)

'OMG MY BEAUTIFUL MADDIE' my mum says as she hugs maddie she's always loved her
'Hello to you too Catherine' she smiles and let's go of my mum as she walks over and hugs me 'hello mummy's girl'  you smile and let go 'can I have a drink pls mum' 'yes my darling' she walks into the kitchen and maddie says 'Catherine me and Katelyn got invited to a party is ok if we go' 'have we?' I say she nods 'oh' 'yes of course as long as your safe' 'we will be' maddie grabs your hands and runs upstairs...

'Put this on' she says as she goes into your closet
'It's too revealing' 'idc' you puff and go into the bathroom and put this on ...

'Put this on' she says as she goes into your closet 'It's too revealing' 'idc' you puff and go into the bathroom and put this on

maddies dress...

'Wow it shows your curves off perfectly now do me a spin' you spin around and she smiles and says 'perfect and by the way we need to go like now asap' you put your heels on grab your phone and purse and quickly leave in the taxi

we got to the house and it was a bit crowded and you hate crowds maddie walks off so you guide your way into the kitchen and sit onto the counter next to the drinks and drink out of a glass you look ahead and see someone staring at you in the distance you get up and walk away from them quickly you accidentally bump into someone sending your drink to pour all down you
' for fuck sake watch where your going' you say as you look up and see a tall boy with curly hair and a big grin 'want me to help you clean it' 'No move out my way' you push past and feel him catch up 'please let me help' 'I said no now move you weirdo' you rush into the bathroom and forget about closing the door but go to grab tissue and feel someone put a bag over your head and you scream but no one could you...

all I could hear was the outside the wind,cars and someone talking as they put me into a car and sat me down I started too kick my legs 'stop now no one is gonna find you nor get you understand now stop moving you brat' you kick again 'if you stop I'll take the bag off your head and I'll explain if you don't stop kicking your gonna make it worse for yourself and going to get a punishment you understand' I mumble 'no' 'say that again' 'NO' I feel a slap on my thigh I scream and finally stop and I feel the bag slowly being took off my head ...

you see the boy you bumped into at the party and another boy 'my names vinnie and his name is Alejandro(one you bumped into) now listen to me our boss has had his eye on your for weeks he wants you so we did as he said and you can't run away ever you understand me you are now apart of us and our family' 'but what about my family and stuff' ' we will deal with that later now be on your best behaviour or you will get punishments' you nod 'what's that mean' 'you will see when you miss behave' you close your eyes and slowly fall asleep ...

you wake up and look out the window and see big tall gates and a massive mansion ...

you feel the car stop and vinnie opens the door and he grabs your hand and won't let go of it 'best behaviour now' you nod and walk up to the big doors and gulp as you see the door open and you look up and see a tall man with brown hair and brown eyes and a big grin 'vinnie let go of her now she's mine' 'I'm no one's now tell me what the fuck you think your doing I wanna go home' 'ooo I got me a little fiesty one' you see 2 girls walk downstairs 'these my love will be your new friends you do as we say or you get a punishment your mine understand that' you roll your eyes and walk upstairs ...

'Hi my names Carrie' 'mines Katelyn' 'this is yours and Mattias room' she says as she opens the door WOW

I guess my rooms not too bad better than the one at home 'jus so you know don't give attitude and if Mattia likes you your so lucky becasue he doesn't like anyone who's ever come here and you will be meeting the rest of the boys soon so prepare' s...

I guess my rooms not too bad better than the one at home 'jus so you know don't give attitude and if Mattia likes you your so lucky becasue he doesn't like anyone who's ever come here and you will be meeting the rest of the boys soon so prepare' she leaves your room and you sit on the bed and hear the door open...

'get the fuck out' you say as you stand up 'watch who your talking to' mattia says 'or what' within seconds he forced you against the wall by the throat gripping it tight as he looks down at you staring into your eyes he goes to kiss you and you turn you head 'don't fucking touch me understand or I'll carve your head into the wall' he cuts you off kisses you roughly and you give up and punch him he forces you to the bed and pins you down he hovers over you as you feel him hard on top of you and he goes to kiss you as you hear someone walk in 'oh shit sorry' he jumps up and goes to the door 'WHAT HAVE I SAID ABOUT KNOCKING ON THE FUCKIN DOOR' 'the guys are here sorry sir I won't do it again' 'me and my girl was having fun wasnt we' 'in your dreams' you say he grabs your hand 'time to meet everyone' ....