2

RECAP... 'time to meet everyone'

I walked down the stairs as mattia held my hand I saw 5 other boys with there back to me as we reach the last step they all turned around and gasped 'she's beautiful who's this lady' mattia instantly got jelous and grabbed you closer to him so you was stood in front of him feeling his body pressed against yours 'this lady is mine and only mine you understand that' 'I'm not yours shut up' he gripped you by the throat in front of them and pushed you up to the wall and whispered into your ear 'watch when we're up them stairs' you gulp and he lets go and grabs your hand 'sorry about that' ...

'this is chase he points this is jaden this is Josh and this is Payton and this last one is griffin' you nod and smile and step forward and shake there hand  'nice to meet you all' they smile at you and mattia catches Josh staring at your boobs he steps forward and goes to punch him but you quickly stand in front and take the hit...

you blacked out .

you wake up and see everyone's head staring down at you and mattia holding onto you 'I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you' you stand up 'it's okay I'm fine just hurts a little' he kisses you but you push his face off yours and he grips your hand and kisses you and you kiss him back and pull away 'food guys' you hear Carrie say you run to the kitchen and see plates of food and mattia points you to where you sit right next to him you both sit down and he puts his hand on ur thigh and you see his phone ping next to him and you read it...

'I miss you see u soon xxxx' ~ Becca  x

you stand up and flip your plate at him 'WHAT THE FUCK KATELYN' you run upstairs into your bedroom and lock the door and sit on the bed and cry angry why am I angry why am I hurt am I falling for him what's wrong with me I stop zoning out and hear banging on the door 'OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR NOW OR IM GOING TO KICK IT DOWN' you ignore him and you hear a few locks move and he unlocked it he comes up to you pins you to the wall and slaps you...

your eyes water even more and you punch him and he started hitting you as you cry Josh and griffin come running in the room and push him off you 'what the fuck are you doing to her' he snaps out his anger and sees you holding onto you body where he hurt you and tears running down your face 'I'm so sorr-' you run into the bathroom and lock it and sit there in tears soonly you fall asleep...

I woke up in bed with mattias hands wrapped around my waist holding me close to him 'what are you Doing in my bed' 'our' 'no' 'I'm sorry I lost my anger princess im so sorry I lost it all this stress and stuff going on I took it out on you and I'm so sorry' he pulls you on him and kisses you and you kiss him back  'its 11pm we have to be quiet baby' you nod and he kisses you more moving your hair he kisses your neck and starts sucking on it leaving marks he slowly moves around ur neck leaving marks in many
Spots he stops and you feel him growing hard and he looks at you and you nod 'you sure you wanna do this' 'it's my first time' 'mine too' he opens your legs and pulls his boxers down as it springs up he plays with it for a second and moves your underwear to the side and slowly slides it in as you both gasp 'fuck your tight' You scream loudly as he pushes it in further 'fuck mr your massive' you grip onto the sheets as he slowly works his way inside of you he slowly pounds in and out of you making you both moan loudly the noises of skin clapping and your moans in sync you scream loudly as he pushes deeper and he's balls deep inside of you you hold onto his back digging marks and scratching his back he thrust in and out of you making your back arch up a little ...

he keeps pumping in and out you feel an unfamiliar knot in your stomach 'I think I'm gonna cum' 'me too princess' you feel his dick twitch inside of you as you both slowly cum he kisses you slowly he pulls out and lifts his boxers up and grabs you and cuddles you as you both fall asleep with the big day ahead of you ...