Chapter 5 * Reason & Training*

When we got to base Everyone wanted to know the reason of why i did what i did with the glasses, so i began to explain to them why i did it when we finally got to a military base. "I did what i did because If you had the glasses you would of lead the decepticons to the cube, because Sam had a con inside his pocket and never knew. I sensed the con after we fought Barricade but i couldn't pinpoint it's location until we got taken by S7" I said, looking down at the floor.

"W-What?" Sam asked me sounding really scared about having a con with him. I looked at the ground and projected a hologram of what the con looked like and who it was. "Frenzy? but we killed him" Sam said. "Actually you didn't all you did was remove his larger form so he took the form of your phone" I told him. After I explained why i did my 'betrayal' and the debriefing was done and the Witwickys + Mikeala went home, I was walking around the runway that was on  the base until Sides and Sunny stopped in front of me" C'mon Wolfy let's Spar." Sides said, his twin nodding in agreement. "Hm, sure" I said. "Alright Every Human clear the Area, AUTOBOTS GET YOUR ARFS OUT HERE!" I said then Shouted for the Bots. "We're gonna be sparring but we need you guys to stop us if we get out of hand" Sunny told the others. When we got  into position and transformed into our vehicle forms and activated our holoforms.  I pulled out my  sword from my back, got it ready.

  I pulled out my  sword from my back, got it ready

"Dad please call out." I said to Optimus. "Ready.... Set... FIGHT!" He Shouted, and with that we began our fight. All three of us began to circle eachother. Sides made the first move by running at me then swinging his sword at me. I immanently Blocked with my sword and kicked sides legs. Since Sides fell on the floor first he was out, now it was Sunny vs Arrow. Arrow faced where Sunny was but he was not there anymore, She felt a sharp point of something being pushed against her neck cables. She looked out the corner of her optics and saw Sunny standing there with with a smirk on his face plates and his sword to my neck "Looks like I won" he said looking directly into my optics. "You sure?" I asked getting my dagger from its spot on my belt, dropping down while swinging at his legs knocking Sunny off balance. I stood up from my crouching position helping the twins off the from floor (Sides never moved from his spot on the floor). All the other bots and soldiers that had surrounded us began to clap for My victory. I looked around a little embarrassed because I had forgotten that they were watching us, I did a little bow and then looked at my father for his opinion about the fight. "Well... that was an interesting training display and a good display on what you can do Arrowwolf." Optimus said.