My Best Friend

Katsumi POV:

I'm Katsumi Bakugou, and my only friend is Daria Kaminari, and I wanna keep it that way. Both me and Daria are taking therapy together because we so call 'Need to learn to take better care of ourselves.' 

I think it's a load of Bullshit. We are perfectly fine minus our depression and suicidal thought. But other than that we are perfectly fine.

I yawned locking my front door then began walking to school. I heard footsteps approaching me quickly. I felt arms around my neck and saw golden locks in my face.

 I smiled softly. "Good morning Katsumi!" I hear Daria's bubbly voice. "Morning Daria," I say grabbing my backpack off my back so she jumped on. I continued walking with her on my back.

We made it to the school and walked to our class. Eyebags joined our class or Hitoshi Shinsou, Daria's crush I tease her about it a lot. 

Kirishima walked over to us. I sighed the bastard likes Daria it's so annoying. "Here Bakugou let me help you with Kaminari." He said holding his hands out. "No thanks I got her," I say walking over to Shinsou, Sero, and Mina.

 "Heyy Bakubro," Sero greats me, "Good morning SeroBro," I say I don't know why they like me using the dumb nickname but I got used to it. "Hey Baki," Mina says, "Hey."  "Hello, Bakugou," Shinsou said.

I smirked devilishly giving Daria to Shinsou. "Here take Daria she's asleep," I say watching him pick her up then sit back down. He blushed slightly. 

"Katsumi..." Daria said sitting up in Shinsou's lap. She blushed a bright red seeing Shinsou. She chocked back on her words. 

I saw lighting crackle around her head. I smirked and took off running hearing Daria running after me. I ran around the classroom with Daria Behind me I almost got away from her before I bumped into someone I felt arms around my waist sopping me from falling back.

I rubbed my head looking up to see who caught me. "Are you ok Bakugou?" I blushed and pulled away "Y-Yea, I'm fine Icy-Hot...Thanks..." I mumbled the last part. He nodded.

I walked to my desk on sat down crossing my arms. Daria giggled then sat down. "Payback Bitch." She said, I kinda rubbed off on her so she has quite the attitude.

 Shinsou took his seat next to Daria. I smirked. "Double payback Bitch." I  said. Class ended and we left.

Mina walked up to us, "Wanna come to the beach with the rest of the class? It is spring break." We got 3 weeks off. "Can we Katty? Please!"  Daria said using her nickname for me. I agreed.

We rode with Sero and Mina and got our bags packed. Daria fell asleep on my shoulder. Mina forced us to put on two-piece bathing suits. We made it and meet up with the rest of the class.

Daria: /That's her's/