Alice or Alicia?! [APOV]

As I woke up, I saw my self tied over the big cauldron in the middle of the room. I was lowered gently into the cauldron by Alicia and her aunt. I was screaming and shouting for help. I cried to them to stop it, but they had this evil grin on their faces. They continued lowering me into the cauldron, till I finally entered the pot. Before I entered into the cauldron, I saw Alicia arranging some plates on the dinning table. When she was done, she started smacking her lips and salivating when she looked at me. After that, I finally sank into the broth in the cauldron. I felt my whole body boiling and my skin burning. I immediately woke up.
      I saw a girl who I assumed to be Alicia standing by the cauldron and stirring the liquid in it, with a big wooden spoon. I was so furious that I got up, even with my body aching all over. Actually when I woke up, I was sleeping close to a fire place. With my dream and this fireplace act, summed up to rage. Ignoring the pains in my body, I went to confront the girl stirring the cauldron.
   "Hey! Alicia, why was I close to the fire place? Were you and your aunt trying to bake me in the oven? Like what that witch was trying to do with Hansel and Gretel! I would have known from the story that it isn't good to trust strangers!-"
      With rage in her eyes, she stopped stirring the cauldron and looked at me with murderous look in her eyes. I was scared. I started cursing my self for angering her. Immediately I saw her hand grab something from her hood it was an axe. Seeing this, I almost peed on my pants.
   "Stop calling me Alicia!! I'm sick of everyone calling me Alicia!" She said with furry and rage.
      She didn't even talk much, she threw her axe over at me. The axe missed me by the skin of my teeth. It passed my head a little and hit the wall behind me.
      I was trying to think if I could reason with her by trying to talk to her, but that was the worst decision I ever made. As I was trying to get close to her, she continued throwing me more axes. I was wondering where they were coming from. As I got closer I noticed that she really wasn't Alicia. She had glassy sea green eyes instead of Alicia's glassy blue eyes, but her facial characteristics matched that of Alicia. Her hair wasn't Raven black but rather Sandy brown with a streak of white. The colour of her cloak was maroon. I tried speaking with her.
   "Hey! I don't mean any harm, can we just talk like aquittances. Let's start over. My name is D-stress, what's yours?"
      I didn't even know what was happening, she stopped throwing her axes. She had an emotional breakdown and started crying. I was so confused, one minute she is a murderer and on the other she is a crying little baby. I might have been foolish because I let my guard down. I went by her side and started patting her back.
   "Why are you crying?"
   "I don't know... I tried to kill you..  a moment ago. I never meant harm... You called me Alicia!!!" she said while sobbing.
      Immediately she mentioned the name Alicia, she took my hand and flipped me. I broke my arm and my body was aching all over. Then she broke into tears again, then came close to where I was lying down. I was so scared because her look was deceiving. She has monstrous strength!
   "I'm sorry... I never meant to hurt you. My name is Alice and I'm Alicia's twin sister. I hate when people refer to me as Alicia because I can't be like that shameless scum!!! - Don't worry we aren't trying to bake you like Hansel and Gretel." She said.
      What the hell was I meant to say?! She nearly killed me! The only word I could mutter was "Oh".
      She quickly got up from where I lay down and went to the cupboard to fetch something. It was a small bottle that was glowing red. It looked like poison to me. She came close to where I was and was telling me to drink it.

"Well drink this up, it's a portion... It will heal your wounds instantly." Alice said.
I was hesitant to drink it. 'It could be poison'. I told myself. She noticed I wasn't drinking it so she tried to convince me more.
   "Hey! It's not poison. It is a healing potion. I promise you that you won't die. This is the least I can do fir you after trying to nearly murder you."
      I think I'm so gullible. I drank it, it was as bitter as gall. My body started vibrating rapidly. I was cursing myself for believing her. After some time, the vibration stopped and I could feel my body was brand new. I tried standing up and my body was no longer hurting.
   "Woah!" I said "Are you a healer Alice?" I tried not to provoke her by calling her Alicia.
     She just smiled and her eyes became moon shaped.
   "No, I'm not a healer. My aunt is. I just happen to have potions."
      I was delighted she was smiling to cover up her murderous act.
   "Thank you Alici-Alice."
   "You are welcome! What did you say your name was?"
   "D-stress."
   "The name sounds funny but that's your slimy business."
   "What are you doing with a cauldron?" I asked.
   "Oh! As you might have guessed -we are witches. I use the cauldron to cook up my potions."
   "Ah-so you people don't eat people? "
   "Eww! Why do you think that?"
   "I don't know, just being curious and cautious."
   "We are nice. We are vegetarians, so no meat for us."
   "Thank goodness." I muttered under my breath.
      Then we both laughed out loud.