Chapter 1

Victoria was finally genuinely happy, ever since her real marriage to Eric, life was nothing but perfect, she was living the dream life, After the wedding she and Eric decided to move to another house where they would create good memories, and raise their two beautiful kids Zion and pearl, life was beautiful, and she couldn't ask for more.

"Good morning babe" Eric said and placed the tray of breakfast he had on the side table then went over to place a kiss on Victoria's forehead.

"Good morning handsome one" Victoria said with smile on her face.

"I don't think that pet names suits me After all I've been through I'm sure I deserve" Eric said with a frown on his face.

Which made Victoria laugh, this man was definitely one funny human and that made her love him more.

"So cause I get breakfast in bed then automatically you feel entitled to a better pet name? You are so funny" she said smiling brightly.

"Well breakfast in bed requires zeal, dedication, strong will to survive despise all odds and also a great taste bud, and I conquered them all, so yes I feel entitled" he said with his arm crossed on his chest and a slight frown on his face.

"Wow one would think you are talking about some business transaction, chill babe you just made omelet and bread and a cup of tea, definitely not a big deal "Victoria said her smile not fading.

"Well it's same to me" he said and picked up one of the cup of tea on the tray"

"so much for breakfast in bed huh" Victoria said and picked up the tray of food off the bedside table.

"so what are our plans for Christmas?" Eric asked as he took another sip from his coffee mug

"I haven't really thought about it yet, I've been too happy with our life now that i totally forgot Christmas, so do you have any plans?" she said and took a sip of the tea Eric made for her

"well i was thinking we could go on a vacation to somewhere private, leave the kids with your parents, just the both of us, what do you think?" he said with a smile on his face.

"I'd love that Eric, Christmas is definitely the best time to create new loving memories with the man I love, and getting away from all the stress of taking care of this kids would be nice"

"so i,ll book a reservation for us in one of our hotels on the island, i believe going to the Maldives would be a good experience don't you think?" he asked.

Victoria squealed in excitement, she had always wanted to go to the Maldives with the man she loved it was one of her many fantasies, in as much as she knew you must fight for the love you want and desire and that love isn't how they portray it in our fantasy stories, a little fantasy still wouldn't hurt, a girl could still dream, and now it was going to come true, and it being on Christmas was the icing on the cake for her.

she smiled brightly at Eric like a child that just received a Christmas present and Eric shook his head at her, the fact that she was so innocent even after all she has been through only made Eric's love for her deepen, this woman was all he could ever ask for, he knew he didn't deserve her and everyday he was grateful to have her in his life, this beautiful, brave, intelligent, resourceful, loving, caring and kind woman, he didn't deserve her, but he would do anything to see that smile on her face even if it means moving the earth, if he could he would as long as it made her happy, that's all that matters.

"oh Eric I would really love that" Victoria said and placed a kiss on his lips and left the room with the empty tray of food in her hands.

Immediately she left Eric picked up his phone and made reservations at the knight's hotel in the Maldives, he was actually waiting for her approvals all this while, and now that he has gotten it he didn't want to waste anymore time, besides Christmas was six days away, everything had to be perfect.

The sound of his ringing tone brought Eric out of his trail of thoughts, he checked the caller id and the number he saw was definitely not a welcoming one and the sight of it alone made his blood boil.

"what do you want... Daniel?" Eric said in annoyance

"well that's not the way to talk to someone who could destroy you with a snap of his finger or rather a phone call, i think you should show me some respect" Daniel said on the other side of the call his voice was dripping with arrogance which only made Eric's anger grow.

"I believe you have nothing to say, unlike you, some of us have something important to do" Eric said his frown deepening.

"Yes and me being jobless means i have all the time in the world to call Chief Zo Qua to tell him that your marriage to Victoria was based on a contract just so you could seal the china deal, and what better proof than a copy of the contract right in front of him, what do you think would happen, wait let me guess, the china deal would be off and so will every good thing that came with it" Daniel said and laughed menacingly.

"DONT YOU DARE DANIEL" Eric said and his hand folded into a fist.

"Well all this can be avoided if you meet me up tomorrow by ten at the coffee shop close to your office, then i believe we can come to an agreement where everyone wins, bye Eric" Daniel said and ended the call.

just when Eric thought nothing could go wrong this idiot had to show his face, and he knew he had to stop him, he wouldn't allow anything to ruin his and Victoria's happiness, not now, not ever, and whatever Daniel was playing at he had to beat him to it and above all Victoria should never find out about any of this.

***************************************************************************************

Hello lovelies welcome to A Christmas in the contract marriage.

I hope you enjoyed chapter one, well seat back and relax cause it going to be a bumpy ride.

And just incase you don't know who Daniel is i advice you go back and read the contract marriage.

Merry Christmas In Advance.

xoxo

until next time!

(Drops pen)