;)

Y/n pov

As I walk to the store I trip over a rock and suddenly I see a hot sexy man pick me up, I look at him through my long blonde hair with my big blue orbs👁️🔵😫 hes so sexy❤️❤️ I want him to fuck~ me. I moan by accident 🥴 He looks at me stunned but blushing, I moan again, I see him brick up. I rub up against him and he moans loudly .😝 I start dry humping him, he slips off my skirt and panties and unzips his pants revealing his long slimy dick 🤭🍆 he starts putting his dick in my slimy pornstar pussy and puts it in back and forth. 🥵😻  He cums and I start moaning loudly, I start having an orgasm
A warm tingly sensation starts flowing through my body
He cums again and the orgasm got better I start screaming and moaning like when my dad left me all alone.. he cummed so much he could give me triplets (good thing birth control exists) The store manager came to see what's happening and when he sees he says wtf leav- he asks if he could join in and ofc we say yes cuz we're fucking du- were nice. I moan as the store manager takes out his humongous dick and starts fucking me from behind harry says good girl take both,both are cocks like the little slut you are🥵😩😫🍆😻🥴 the cashier came out of the store and say what the actual fu-says ooh can  I join ofc we say yes and then the store  manager pulls out of me as I moan he says come fuck her now yes sir he says and the cashier eagerly unbuttoned his pants and slid his dick in my ass the store manager puts his dick inside the  the cashier and groans and the cashier whimpers the store manager whispers, such a good boy for me  I say to cry like a little dog and he listens to my command 🐶 I moan as they all fuck me I moan so loud😻🍑🍆🍌 we attract a audience we don't stop.. as soon as the sun went down I passed out and they all left.. then I woke up.

UWU❤️❤️❤️😜🤩😍

This is a JOKE