Sodapop Imagine

It was the morning of both of your parents birthday (they share the same day). This was the first year that you would spend without them. They had gone off the side of the road, in a lightning storm. Your parents y/p/f/n (first parents first name) and y/p/f/n ( second parents name) y/l/n would be turning 46 today. You decided that today was finally the day that you would build up the courage to visit their graves. You went into the bathroom and cleaned yourself up, you had mascara on your cheeks from looking at their photo
you had. You threw on a white ruffled dress and light tan flats (they were nicest things you owned). You lived a block away from the Curtis's house, so you walked fast past their house not wanting them to worry about you walking around through the neighborhood alone. You stopped by the side of the railroad
to pick up a bundle of daisies and your in your way. It was 6:30 a.m so it was cold and quiet, then again that's what it's like In a graveyard all the time. After winding up and down rows of concrete slates you finally found the 2 graves that looked the same when you picked them out at the undertakers shop. You take the flowers and split them equally between the two, and set them on the graves before breaking down with your head in your hands. You have always blamed yourself for telling them to go out to dinner that night in the rain leaving you at home. You faintly remember answering the call from the hospital reporting that they found two bodies in a car wreck and that they wanted you to come and ID them at the hospital. That sparked something in you to be scared of thunder storms. You are sitting there crying hysterically when you hear a familiar voice question "y/n?" You turn around seeing non other than Your Best friend Sodapop standing there. You instantly remember that the Curtis's parents died no more than 3 days later then your parents birthday. You manage to squeak out "So-so-dapop?" Before getting up and walking/hobbling over to Soda's warm body and embracing him while your cry's are muffled in his shirt. He holds you out in front of him and say's to you "Don't cry y/n you look so much more beautiful smiling" your eyes widen as you think to your self 'I love you Soda'. He holds you tighter than before and says "Happy Birthday Mr. and Mrs. y/l/n".