Chapter 4

In Ironwood's office, a hologram of an older gentleman talks to Ironwood, "It would be in our best interest if we build this relationship with your engagement to one of my daughters; you will have more-"
Ironwood glares at the man, "As you know, there is no reason for me to be engaged." The man frowns, "But there's no reason not to be; I'm getting old, James. I would like to see my successor settle down. I taught you everything you know, so it would be fair if you did me the favor of becoming my son-in-law. Or do you have someone already in mind?" The man crosses his arms. Ironwood sighs, "You're losing your votes to the Lieutenant." The man chuckles, "I wouldn't mind; it's (Y/n). I would prefer for my votes to go to someone who cares about the people than someone who's in it for the money. Besides, I wasn't going to do this forever. Think about my offer." The man ends the call.

A knock is heard, "General Ironwood, we have something to show you."
"Come in." 

Two professors of Atlas Academy enter the office. "Professors." The teachers glance at each other, "Good to see you, General. We found something that might interest you."
Ironwood signals them to continue.
"While we were researching our next lesson, we came across this." The first Professor places a book on Ironwood's desk, "A fairytale? The story of The Saint who served the Gods."

The second Professor clears his throat, "Well, it might not be a fairytale. You see, we found famous landmarks in the book do exist in our world. We don't have enough proof, but we believe that... Perhaps our very own Lieutenant may be involved."
"The most logical is, we don't know the Lieutenant's background; perhaps her family is descendants of what we found." One of them pulls up an old map, "Our world does change over time, but if we pull up our current map." A hologram of Remnant appears between the Professors and Ironwood, "Here we can see land in Vale that has yet to be explored. There is a town near the land, and a legend circles that the land has a wall of plant life, and a Shadow Knight is guarding the inner walls."
"If it's in Vale, we have no reason to include ourselves." Ironwood explains, "However, it may involve the Lieutenant. The Saint in the book carries the same name as the Lieutenant, and the imagery of what the Saint looks like is similar to her as well. And we heard the Headmaster of Vale call the Lieutenant 'Saint.' Her knowledge of the Grimm succeeds our very own teams who specialize in studying the Grimm. And why else, even after all these years, does the Lieutenant not seem to age?"
"We have photographs of the portraits within the walls and take a look at this-" Within the hologram shows a blurry photo of a woman sitting on a velvet chair holding an infant; standing next to the woman was a man whose face was cut off. Ironwood freezes slightly; the woman looks just like you; he extends his hand but stops himself.

Ironwood stands up, "That's enough; I don't want to continue this conversation, and any discussion that the Lieutenant has with the Headmaster of Beacon is confidential." The two professors nod, "Yes, General Ironwood." With that, the two leave the office. Ironwood glances at the 'evidence' they provided and stored them on his desk. 

Since your last meeting with Cobalt, he began to show up while you were working. Of course, since Robyn was there, she didn't allow those meetings to happen. Eventually, you had enough and ended the constant 'visits.'
"I'll talk to him." Robyn crosses her arms, "What?" You place a few folders on your desk, "I said I would meet him. I'll tell him to his face, 'I don't want you here.' And he should get the idea that I can't have him harassing my employees." 

You exit your office with Robyn following behind as if right on time; you see Cobalt standing in front of some guards.
"Mr. Myers, I want to have a word with you." You stood at the top of the staircase. Cobalt smiles, "Lieutenant!" Hesitant, the guards let him pass. You lead Cobalt into a drawing room. A coffee table separates two sofas with a tea set at the center. "Please have a seat; I'll serve you some tea." You begin to serve him tea.