Confusion...

Happy Birthday Dearest Mullai 😍....

Chithu, you deserve all the celebration & love for your portrayal as Mullai.... Because you lived as Mullai & not just mere acting 💖. We are all happy to celebrate our dearest Mullai's birthday 😁

I have no words to express how much Mullai has impacted my life... A reel character that I fell in love with even the very first time I saw you... This story is for you dearest Mullai....

Book cover picture credit: @kathirmullai_forevr instagram

Lets get into the story......

Both Kathir and Mullai are married for almost 6 months now... 

Kathir was always a busy man... He always showed importance towards his work and he always tends to forget that he has a soul who is there for him... He shows his anger and work stress towards Mullai every single time.... At times he would just shouts at Mullai for no reason... Simple thing like food get delayed by few minutes itself she will get all the scolding..... He would just leave the table without eating and he never would want to apologise to her... He acts as if nothing happened...

Mullai as usual is a sweetheart who obeys to Kathir and his words... She would just listen to all his scoldings... At times, she doesnt even have anyone to vent out her feelings... She felt her life was getting nowhere and she started feeling insecured... Whenever Mullai gets shouting or scolding, she would just bear with him, as she understands his work pressure, but as a normal human and an individual, we would expect something from our loved ones especially on special occasions....  She had only him and no one else....

We'll see how an incident in their life on Mullai's birthday changed their lifes forever ❤

26th November 2020 , 7pm...........

Kathir was standing outside the ICCU with his shirt drenched with blood.... His eyes was full of tears that clearly showed pain..... He was angry with himself......

Kmv: Ennale thaane...... Ellame ennale thaane...... Naan innum konjam gavanama irunthu irukkanom......Porantha naal athuvumma.... Ippadi ICCU le unnai paaduka vechitenna.... Naan unakku thaguthi aanaven ille Mullai...... Friend ah nenaichavane ippadi oru kaaryam paanuvan naan nenaikile Mullai.....

His thoughts reversed to the night before.............He recalled back the conversation between him and Mullai

It was the night of 25th November......

Mullai was expecting Kathir to return home early... She wanted him to be with her.... She yearned for his company.....

Mmv: Ivara enna innum aale kannom.... Maani enna aaguthu.... Ivaru naamale pudichi thaane kalyanam paanikitaru... Aprom yen ippadi nadanthukuraru.... Ennaiye pudikileya? Ennaiya vendamma? Enna senjalum, etho onnu thappa aagathu... Naalaiki ennoda porantha naal... Avarukku nyabagam irukumma? Kalayanam aagi enakku vaara muthal poorantha naal... Avar kooda time spent paananum nu romba aasaiya irukku.... Avar work pressure enakku puriyuthu, aanalum oru aasai thaane... Enakku avar vitta verra yaarum ille....

Just when Mullai was in her own thoughts... Kathir returned home..... His face was dull and she knew that he was not in a good mood....

M: Yenga ivalo late? Romba vellaiya?

K: Therinjithu ippo nee enna paana poore?

M: Cumma thaan ketten nga....

K: Unakku onnum theriya vendam...