Chapter one

I just sit there lying on my bed bored as hell until my phone goes off. I wonder what that was about. I get up off of my back and look at my phone, SapNap was live. I click on the notification and get sent to his stream. I have plenty of money so I decide to donate to SapNap because why not?

       Hey, I think I could beat you in a pvp. Do you want to try and beat me? Its fine if you don't. 

Just after a minute after I send it the tts says it out loud. SapNap chuckled (God I hate that word) "Yea sure, I highly doubt that you could beat me in a pvp.  Anyways thank you for the donation...?" He has face cam on and comes closer to the screen to see my username. ".... The user name is quite odd. 'Sayursimp'? Okay, but anyways hop on minecraft if you want to pvp me Sayursimp."

I just giggle. Then I donate $50, the tts speaks again.

Good luck trying to beat me SnapMap, might I just say that I personally know the pvp God himself. Ofc you wouldn't believe me but I do. So I wish you luck see you later.

SapNap looks at his screen his jaw drops due to the amount of money I donated. "Thanks for the $50 bucks. Do you personally know the pvp god? Or are you pulling my leg?" I laugh and donate $500, I did I have quite a lot of money from my boss liking me so much.

  I do infact personally know the pvp God himself, im not pulling your leg, so I wish you luck. You know what....

I stopped there on purpose hopping on minecraft then waiting to see how SapNap responds to my donation.
"What are you going to say? And... $500 BUCKS!? HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE?!"
I respond this time with eight hundred

Let's just say that if you win then I'll give you my number, but if I win, I'm donating $1,000. Also I have a lot of money due to my boss liking me so much.

SapNap shook his head. "I'm not letting you donate $1,000, thats to much.  So you can't win, but why your number?" I don't donate. I leave him questioning himself.
By the time I hop on MineCraft i see only one skin that I recognize, SapNap's skin. I type in chat.

Heh, good to see you sir SnapChat.

Of course I spelled his name wrong on purpose, why wouldn't I its funny. I then see his response pop up on my screen.

It's SapNap not SnapChat, what do you think abt giving me your number? I'm not letting you donate $1,000. Thats too much.

I just laugh and start attacking him. Not long after I attack him he attacks me back. I win ever so slightly with two and a half hearts left. I donate $1,000.

      What were you saying? 'I'm not letting you donate $1,000?' I won, you don't get my number sadly, but I already donated $1,000. Bye!

I laugh at my statement. Dying of laughter after donating $1,000. Time to donate $2,000 to Dream...

But first- i need to be bored for a good 20 minutes, then get ready for work and donating.

Idk what the fuck im doing so bear with me please.