#4

You got the job! Yay, goodbye crying children and hello moody teenagers! You were halfway though your first week before you saw Eri again.

"Y/n!" Eri cheered, running to you with a sweet embrace.

"Aw, hello Eri, how are you today?" You say ticking her.

"I'm doing amazing!" She smiled at you, warming your heart.

"I hope you can take care of her for afternoon." A voice suddenly said, you jumped out of your own skin at the suddenness. "Oh...Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"No it's good. I get scared easily by sudden things." You brush it off. "And yeah, I can take care of her. Won't be a problem."

"Thank you. For your new...dorm you could say, we have it ready, so you should be able to move in soon." Aizawa said, just as he was about to leave.

"Oh- wait, I get to stay here?"

"Yes. Being a teacher at UA means to get full access to almost everything." He says, closing the door.

You looked down at Eri. "Wants some pop tarts?"

"Yes please!" Her eyes beamed.

You smiled as you walked over to your desk. You were given an office to work in. Like a classroom you could say. Of course you styled it to your own liking, after all, you had to make it look welcoming.

You walked to the minifridge that, you know, just happened to be there, and grab a box of pop tarts. You passed it to Eri who happily ate them.
She sat down in the little corner with all the books. She picked out one and flipped through the pages, not actually reading, but trying her best.

You got to work on the papers you had to grade. Some were overdue so you helped out the other teachers in what you could. As you were grading the papers, you heard the door open.
Your eyes glanced up to see a boy with green curly hair enter.

"Um...Hello?" He asked, looking around the room until his eye set on you.

"Hi, can I help you with anything?" You pushed the papers aside and stood up.

"No, it's okay. I was just wondering if I could check this place out with a few friends?" He opened the door fully, revealing a boy with dual hair, a boy with a brown bob, a boy in glasses and a kid with a black stripe running through his hair.

"Of course, you're welcome to be here for as long as you'd like." You nod and sit back down, going back to grading papers.

Monama...not too smart but not too dumb either.

You gave the boy a 80/100 and moved on to the next paper.

"Oh, Eri?" The curly haired boy spoke.

"Mr. Deku?" The little girl said, looking up with a sparkle in her eye.

"Hi, what are you doing here?"

"Mr. Shota Aizawa let me stay here with Ms. Y/n for today! The room is really pretty isn't it! Would you like a Pop Tart?" She held out the box to the group.

"Thank you." The green haired boy smiled at her.

You smiled at the sight and went on grading papers. That was until you were interrupted by a voice asking you a question.

"Um..pardon my interuption, but I have a question to ask." You looked up to see the dual haired boy. This is Endeavour's kid, Shoto, right?

"Ask away."

"What exactly is your job, I would just like to clarify." He asked.

"Well, I'm here to help with homework or anything you don't understand. If you have questions you don't want to ask the teachers or your family then you can come to me. You can decide if you want to keep it secret or not." You explain to him.

"Right..." He nodded as he looked around the room. "So anything?"

"Anything." You confirmed.

"Okay, well thank you." He bowed and returned to his friends, gratefully taking a pop tart from Eri.

The time flew by and Aizawa soon came back to collect Eri. By then, the children had gone to their classes. You didn't have any other visitors by then.

"Y/n." Aizawa said, opening the door. His eyes settled on the pop tart icing over Eri's face. "You gave a child sugar?"

"It wasn't that much." You roll your eyes, placing your things back in your desk.

"Right." He walked over. "Do you know about tonight?"

"Other than it's gonna be a full moon, then no."

"Well, every Friday there is a teachers night over, right after Nezu's meeting. Since your a teacher here, your welcome to come. But do be warned, it get's loud."

"It couldn't be that loud."

It was that loud.
Mic was singing his drunk heart out into the microphone. Midnight was dancing on the table. Cementoss was passed out already. Skinny All Might was scared to move from where he was, but he had a drink in his hand.

You sat next to Aizawa who refused to have a drink. You had two already, barely feeling tipsy. Mis had eventually passed out and everyone else was asleep in the common room of the doors.
You tapped your foot on the ground.

"So, that happened." You say.

"Every, single, week." Aizawa signs between words.

You let out a small nervous laugh as you bent back into the couch. It was late at night and you could feel the sleep coming to you.

"Alright, see you in the morning." You lifted yourself off the couch.
You almost tumbled over and you could barely stand. Maybe you had more than two drinks. You steady your self before you fell.

"You okay?" Aizawa asked, noticed your struggle.

"Yep, I'm just tired." You wave him off as you walk to the elevator.

Stairs were overrated, so you took the other route. It was hard to keep your eyes open at this point. Your legs buckled and the floor suddenly seemed like a good way to go. You lied down on the elevator floor and sleep overcame you.