Ch.5 {Part 1/2} Through Space Vs Dirty Luck, Metallic Madness, Greenier Hills

Zone waited for Zeruno to summon his stand and explain what happened
Zeruno: this is my stand, Through Space

This stood behind ZerunoZeruno: behold my stand, Through Space! My ability is I can swipe through an object and delete them from this universe, like a black hole cutting through a planet and there is no restoring that object back! But there is a c...

Zeruno: behold my stand, Through Space! My ability is I can swipe through an object and delete them from this universe, like a black hole cutting through a planet and there is no restoring that object back! But there is a catch if I am defeated then that object can come back simple right?
Zone: I guess-
His sentence was interrupted by a loud BWAAAAN noise from the swipe of Zeruno's stands hand
Zone started to get pulled toward Zeruno
Mazze: Zone!
He tackled Zeruno and rolled then got back up, with that the swipe disappeared and Zeruno got back up
Zone: nice job!
Zeruno: your starting to get on my nerves...Mazze prepare to be erased!
Zeruno raised his hand and prepared to swipe but then...
A golden bullet flew past Zeruno
Zeruno: what the....?
Mazze: huh?
They both turned it was Cup and his stand Dirty Luck!
Cup: stop right there.
Zeruno: tch, you think you can stop me?!
Cup: don't underestimate me pal.
Zeruno raised his hand
And Cup aimed his hand at him making like a finger gun.
Zone: be careful Cup!
Zeruno then swiped at the air making a BWWAAAAN sound
And Cup was being dragged toward Zeruno.
Zeruno: its over for you!
Cup: what did I just tell you?
Dirty Luck then fired 3 golden bullets at Zeruno and he ducked out of the way, Cup then got up and got away from the swipe.
Zeruno this time waited for Cup to fire his bullets at him but cup ran at him!
Zeruno: bad idea buddy, take this Through Space!
Zeruno prepared to swipe but Dirty Luck uppercutted him making the purple stuff disappear.
Cup: your not erasing anyone, not today!
Zeruno got back up and he was really angry at that.
To be continued