𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

I wake to the sound of a door closing. I slowly open my eyes, my hand franticly scan the bed searching for Daishou. The bed is already cold. I slowly get out of bed and pick up my phone that was placed on our nightstand. I winced as I read the screen. What the hell... Its 3am, where could Daishou have gone. I quickly unlock my phone and text him.

{y/n} "hey babe, where did you go? Is everything alright?"

{cutie ^^} "Yea, I just had to run to work. Ill be back in an hour or two. Love you."

I set my phone down and sit on our cold empty bed. He's been working late a lot... Maybe I should take him lunch to work soon. I stand back up and walk out into the living room. I walk to the very corner and crouch down in front of a small kennel. I unlatch the locks and I call to my dog.

"c'mere Ace. Daddies working late and I don't want to sleep alone." I scoop him up and walk back to our room. I set him on the bed and sit down, I pull the covers close to me and cuddle with Ace. I soon fall asleep.

"Good morning baby." I felt Daishou's hands snake around my body I take his hands in mine.

"Hi. How was work? Wat happened?" I say while my eyes are still tightly shut.

"Terrible. Apparently one of the employees left some of the equipment on all night and now were out x amount of money." He says letting out a deep breath

"I'm sorry lover." I say in an apologetic tone.

"It's okay at least I'm home now." He said in a sleepy voice. He placed his head in the crook of my neck and we both stayed there talking about anything and everything. It was soon after that we were interrupted by the sound of his alarm.

"Ugh. I shouldn't have even left, it already time for me to go back." He says as I turn around and face him as I curl up in his chest.

"You don't have to go." I say looking up at him giving him my best "puppy dog eyes"

"As much as I would love to stay here bundled up with you I have to go babe." He says clinging to me as I trace my hands over his arms.

"I know I know, but it was worth a try." I say letting him get up. I watch him re-adjust his tie and he puts on his shoes. He walks back over to the bed and kisses you on the forehead.

"Bye baby. I'll order you some breakfast. Don't be late to work again today." I sit up and sit on my legs. I place my hands on my knees as I pretend salute.

"Yes sir."

"Don't tease me like that right before work." He says as he lift my chin with his finger. He kisses me one last time before walking out the door. I fall back and look around the room. After sitting in bed for a good 20 minutes until I hear the doorbell, I spring out of bed still in my black laced silk nightgown. I open it and see a boy with a brown bag.

"DoorDash for Daishou." The delivery boy says holding the bag out.

"Oh yes, thank you so much." I say taking the bag.

"Hold on stay right here." I say holding up a finger and walking away from the door, I run over to my purse on the counter and look for some money. I pull out a 20 and run back over to the door.

"Here you go. Have a good day." I close the door not letting him say anything. I pick the bag up off the entrance table and walk over the kitchen table and throw it down. I walk to the fridge and pull out a tea. I sit down and open the bag revealing your favorite foods. You take your time eating them as you text Shou.

{y/n} "Hey babe thanks for the food!"

{cutie ^^} "No problem :) Text me when you leave please."

I place my food down as I clean up the kitchen. When I'm done I walk to the room and take off my clothes getting into the shower. I think ill take Daishou some lunch today..

authors note;

this story will start with you living with your current boyfriend daishou. ( sorry for the short chapter the next one will be longer! )