Chapter 18 | Dream of you

*A/N: I suggest you to listen to the song above on repeat while reading the first part of this chapter. Enjoy ;)

____________________________________

"Alexander!"

"In here, love!"

Bella follows his voice and goes inside his bedroom to see him taking his shirt off, making her halt in place.

They made plans for tonight and decided to just spend time together at his place since the weather is getting colder and colder so it's better to just stay inside. She brought food with her but left it in his kitchen so she can find him. And now she did, half-naked.

Her cheeks heat up at the full sight of his muscles and veins that are popping out, his skin glistening in sweat. He just finished his workout and Bella came just as he was getting ready to take a shower.

His lips pull upwards as he watches her run her eyes all over his body and he steps closer, making her shy away. "Like what you see, love?" He bites his lip to contain his smile as he steps closer and looks down at her. "Hmm?"

She can't meet his eyes so she just looks in front of her, keeping her eyes on his firm chest. Her eyebrows furrow when he grabs her hand, but then her eyes widen as he places her hand on his chest and slowly slides it lower and lower, going over his abs, tracing his v line until he reaches his sweatpants.

A gasp leaves past her lips as she feels him under her fingertips and her breath hitches when he slams his lips on hers. He lets go of her hand so he can cup her cheek and keep her in place as he deepens the kiss.

They both tilt their heads to the side, their tongues coming into play to make the kiss more heated and passionate. Bella feels lightheaded from the kiss, it's different from all the other kisses they shared and she can't help but grab the rim of his sweatpants as if that would keep her grounded.

Alexander groans at the feel of her fingers pulling his sweatpants down a little and skimming his skin. He wants to feel her hands all over him. He pulls away for a second to tell her to jump, and when she does, he holds her up against him, her legs wrapping around his waist while her arms go around his neck.

He brings them to his bed and sits down. He keeps his hands on the back of her thighs as she straddles him, but he can't hold on longer and starts traveling his hands towards her backside, squeezing her cheeks in his large hands and making her moan.

He could feel his member twitch at the sound of it and he is sure that she could feel how hard he is since his sweatpants can't conceal it that well. But she doesn't pull away nor get up from him, no. What she does is surprises them both when she slowly grinds on him, pressing herself against his erection.

Alexander lets out a deep moan at the feel of their middles moving against each other and he bites her lip as if trying to control himself. But that control is long lost when she grinds on him harder and lets out a loud sensual moan that just makes him go crazy.

He can't take it anymore so he grabs her hips and flips them on the bed with him hovering over her, and he grounds his hips into hers almost punishingly, making her gasp and grab his shoulders for some type of stability.

Bella keeps whimpering under him and that only drives him crazy. He buries his face in the crook of her neck, leaving love bites all over her soft skin.

"Baby." He almost moans out. "Can I take your clothes off?" He asks for consent as he travels his lips down to her collar bone and then to her breast. She absently nods and lets out a quiet 'yes', too dazed to give a clearer answer.